Page 16 of 101 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 2001

Thread: Chat thread 1331: Just talkiní chickens. This is better.

  1. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Bradford Pears split and fall so easily too. Hope that shit isn't within reach of your house. They're pretty much the worst trees. And they smell like spunk or bad shrimp, take your choice.
    I never realized until this year how badly they smelled, but there's one in my neighborhood and when I ran past it, it smelled like something being fried.

  2. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    speaking of which i ate about 17 wings last night and still haven't had my morning constitutional

    concern
    Man, I fucking love wings.

    I can remember going to Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck in Huntington, WV back in the 90s for 10 cent Tuesdays. Fuck me, I ate the shit out of those. No ragrets.

  3. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by iodeac View Post
    I never realized until this year how badly they smelled, but there's one in my neighborhood and when I ran past it, it smelled like something being fried.
    This has to be genetic. I smell the awful smell, too. My wife doesn't. It's like cilantro, or Mako's mom's poon.

  4. #304
    What was the place on Baity/Deacon boulevard that used to have 25 cent wings on Monday. Full chrome or something like that?

  5. #305
    doing yet another damn training at work, this time on various SDLCs and it's kinda crazy how many of these terms sound like cults

    agile manifesto
    unified practice

    etc

  6. #306
    Primary OGB Benefactor
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    40,081
    Sounds like indoctrination.

  7. #307
    Who all is excited about the Ashes of Outland Hearthstone coming out? There's a new Demon Hunter!

  8. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    Juice and District should have a competition, one week, most number of posts with derogatory comments, complaining, or negativity wins.
    RIP juice
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  9. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    doing yet another damn training at work, this time on various SDLCs and it's kinda crazy how many of these terms sound like cults

    agile manifesto
    unified practice

    etc
    My good friend/co-worker's son got roped into a cult. About two years after he and his wife were married, they just straight up severed all ties to both of their families. The families are in denial - "oh, it's not a cult, because it's a Christ-based organization." I'm like, yeah bro, but that's a cult.

  10. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Deac Doug View Post
    Man, I fucking love wings.

    I can remember going to Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck in Huntington, WV back in the 90s for 10 cent Tuesdays. Fuck me, I ate the shit out of those. No ragrets.

  11. #311
    Like a marker.

    I feel personally attacked.

  12. #312
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    doing yet another damn training at work, this time on various SDLCs and it's kinda crazy how many of these terms sound like cults

    agile manifesto
    unified practice

    etc
    Are you at a radical training get away?

  13. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    Hot snakes. I miss that show.


    Better show: Parks and Rec or The Office. This will tell me all I need to know about you.

  14. #314
    Why do we have to pick one

  15. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    Why do we have to pick one
    Because. I life my life by Highlander rules.

  16. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Hot snakes. I miss that show.


    Better show: Parks and Rec or The Office. This will tell me all I need to know about you.
    P&R for me and its not even close

  17. #317
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    45,931
    I want to say the Office but really it's only great for the first few seasons where P&R actually gets better as the series goes on. so i say P&R

  18. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Morning Diggler. I see they finally unstuck the SS Creamyís Mom from the Suez Canal last night.
    How can Creamy's mom be stuck in the Suez Canal when she also has the Suez canal running between her legs? Some of the worlds most trafficked real estate. All the ships sliding in.

  19. #319

  20. #320

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •