Page 16 of 101 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat thread 1331: Just talkiní chickens. This is better.

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Bradford Pears split and fall so easily too. Hope that shit isn't within reach of your house. They're pretty much the worst trees. And they smell like spunk or bad shrimp, take your choice.
    I never realized until this year how badly they smelled, but there's one in my neighborhood and when I ran past it, it smelled like something being fried.

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    speaking of which i ate about 17 wings last night and still haven't had my morning constitutional

concern
    Man, I fucking love wings.

I can remember going to Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck in Huntington, WV back in the 90s for 10 cent Tuesdays. Fuck me, I ate the shit out of those. No ragrets.

Quote Originally Posted by iodeac View Post
    I never realized until this year how badly they smelled, but there's one in my neighborhood and when I ran past it, it smelled like something being fried.
    This has to be genetic. I smell the awful smell, too. My wife doesn't. It's like cilantro, or Mako's mom's poon.

What was the place on Baity/Deacon boulevard that used to have 25 cent wings on Monday. Full chrome or something like that?

doing yet another damn training at work, this time on various SDLCs and it's kinda crazy how many of these terms sound like cults

agile manifesto
    unified practice

etc

Primary OGB Benefactor
    Sounds like indoctrination.

Who all is excited about the Ashes of Outland Hearthstone coming out? There's a new Demon Hunter!

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    Juice and District should have a competition, one week, most number of posts with derogatory comments, complaining, or negativity wins.
    RIP juice
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

doing yet another damn training at work, this time on various SDLCs and it's kinda crazy how many of these terms sound like cults

agile manifesto
    unified practice

etc
    My good friend/co-worker's son got roped into a cult. About two years after he and his wife were married, they just straight up severed all ties to both of their families. The families are in denial - "oh, it's not a cult, because it's a Christ-based organization." I'm like, yeah bro, but that's a cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Deac Doug View Post
    Man, I fucking love wings.

I can remember going to Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck in Huntington, WV back in the 90s for 10 cent Tuesdays. Fuck me, I ate the shit out of those. No ragrets.

Like a marker.

I feel personally attacked.

Banhammer'd

agile manifesto
    unified practice

etc
    Are you at a radical training get away?

Hot snakes. I miss that show.

Better show: Parks and Rec or The Office. This will tell me all I need to know about you.

Why do we have to pick one

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    Why do we have to pick one
    Because. I life my life by Highlander rules.

Hot snakes. I miss that show.

Better show: Parks and Rec or The Office. This will tell me all I need to know about you.
    P&R for me and its not even close

I disagree with you
    I want to say the Office but really it's only great for the first few seasons where P&R actually gets better as the series goes on. so i say P&R

Morning Diggler. I see they finally unstuck the SS Creamyís Mom from the Suez Canal last night.
    How can Creamy's mom be stuck in the Suez Canal when she also has the Suez canal running between her legs? Some of the worlds most trafficked real estate. All the ships sliding in.