Page 17 of 101 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222767 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat thread 1331: Just talkiní chickens. This is better.

P&R definitely > the office though..

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    I would rather live in most any American setting than the suburbs of Dallas
    IDK man something to be said about living in a house with some space, a big back yard, and a pool. Working from home trapped in a condo downtown, with everything closed and boarded up because of a virus seems like a nightmare.

Especially if you're a dumb dumb and made babies.

Quote Originally Posted by cookoutdeac View Post
    30 rock
    TITCR

Quote Originally Posted by wakephan09 View Post
    Arrested Development
    lol not an NBC comedy and also it kinda sucks after season 3 but could also be TCR

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Hot snakes. I miss that show.

Better show: Parks and Rec or The Office. This will tell me all I need to know about you.
    Parks and Rec by a million.

Parks and Rec might be the sitcom GOAT

Take that back.

Always Sunny is the GOAT, y'all losers.

30 Rock is so good, basically a live-action cartoon. Rewatched it last year.

Now a NBC sitcom, Brooklyn 99 is great, too.

Is Trailer Park Boys technically a sitcom? Because that might need to be in the discussion as well.

I think 30 Rock edges P&R for me, but its close. I enjoyed Brooklyn 99 at first but lost it somewhere in season 2/3.

I guess Iím the only one on The Office train. Itís ok, at least I get to drive.

The Office is good, and I get people who think it's great. I just don't get how it's such a streaming juggernaut that NBC basically created Peacock because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    The Office is good, and I get people who think it's great. I just don't get how it's such a streaming juggernaut that NBC basically created Peacock because of it.
    the youngins and their Netflix streaming gave it a second wind
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

Parks and Rec is definitely funnier and a better show, but there's something indefinable about the rewatchability of The Office. It's basically the mac and cheese of tv comfort food.

Morning Diggler. I see they finally unstuck the SS Creamyís Mom from the Suez Canal last night.
    There it is!

And The Office.

Parks and Rec is definitely funnier and a better show, but there's something indefinable about the rewatchability of The Office. It's basically the mac and cheese of tv comfort food.
    I just didnít think P&R was special. I watched it all the way through once and never had the desire to revisit. I donít dislike it, but outside of Ron Swanson, I didnít think it was great.

Canít even watch anything but the first two seasons for free, which is what they were selling the platform as.

Exactly Mako...The office is so easy to binge over and over...

Not to be confused with bend over, like it did to your mom last night.

I would probably take P&R but itís close.

Also started watching Superstore recently & am shocked that itís pretty enjoyable.

My issue with the Office is that every episode it basically the same, the development of most characters was either non-existent or just dumb, and that most of the show's new characters were unlikable and uninteresting.

It's sucks for all of y'all that weren't born in the greatest place on the planet and you have to spend the rest of your lives searching for something that you'll never be able to attain.
    good to see even mako is now making jokes about his mom's vagina being great

Quote Originally Posted by iodeac View Post
    I never realized until this year how badly they smelled, but there's one in my neighborhood and when I ran past it, it smelled like SEMEN being fried.

Primary OGB Benefactor
    Seinfeld TILL I DIE !