Page 18 of 101 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232868 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 2001

Thread: Chat thread 1331: Just talkiní chickens. This is better.

  1. #341
    I restarted Trailer Park Boys from Season 1 a few weeks back and it definitely holds up. I can only watch it after the wife goes to bed though. She has no tolerance for it other than episodes centered on Bubbles and his cats.

  2. #342
    Scooter Banks

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    8,946
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnydeac View Post
    I guess Iím the only one on The Office train. Itís ok, at least I get to drive.
    I'm with you, I think. I love both (between P&R and the Office), but it doesn't get much better than the first 5 or so seasons of the Office. Falls down petty hard after Michael Scott leaves though.

  3. #343
    Y'all, Biff is old.

    He finna be talking bout Mash or Taxi next.

  4. #344
    Primary OGB Benefactor
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    40,081
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Y'all, Biff is old.

    He finna be talking bout Mash or Taxi next.
    It's MASH.

  5. #345
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    It's MASH.
    Chatting with Biff is painless.

  6. #346
    biff is such a chandler

  7. #347
    Yo Mako when's the next tough mudder? I need to lose 15 more lbs and finish the next Half marathon I signed up for first, but if I can return to 75% of my athletic form from my mid-late 20's I think can crush a mudder.

  8. #348
    Primary OGB Benefactor
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    40,081
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    biff is such a chandler
    Dude is so chill that he can handle Monica without blowing his head off.

    Incidentally, Matthew Perry was born one day after me. I'm better at handling substance abuse though.

  9. #349
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Y'all, Biff is old.

    He finna be talking bout Mash or Taxi next.
    Dwight couldn't hold Hawkeye's scalpel.

  10. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Yo Mako when's the next tough mudder? I need to lose 15 more lbs and finish the next Half marathon I signed up for first, but if I can return to 75% of my athletic form from my mid-late 20's I think can crush a mudder.
    Meant to post this on the Running/Biking thread. Whoops. But I'll just leave it here.

    Yo Biff is 50+! We have ourselves a micro-old.

  11. #351
    Primary OGB Benefactor
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    40,081
    Woke up to the sound of the train at 3:50 this morning. The train is approximately two miles from my house. It wakes me up like every few years. It is notorious for waking up babies in the middle of the night all over the neighborhood.

  12. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Yo Mako when's the next tough mudder? I need to lose 15 more lbs and finish the next Half marathon I signed up for first, but if I can return to 75% of my athletic form from my mid-late 20's I think can crush a mudder.
    Let's do it, bro. I hope the Mudder comes back to the Carolinas next year, but I'm gonna run a Spartan either in WVA in August or in Mill Spring in November of this year.

  13. #353
    Primary OGB Benefactor
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    40,081
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Meant to post this on the Running/Biking thread. Whoops. But I'll just leave it here.

    Yo Biff is 50+! We have ourselves a micro-old.
    You people keep me young.

  14. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    Woke up to the sound of the train at 3:50 this morning. The train is approximately two miles from my house. It wakes me up like every few years. It is notorious for waking up babies in the middle of the night all over the neighborhood.
    Wait, Mako's mom lives in Dilworth?






    (that was my only one, I'm done)

  15. #355
    Primary OGB Benefactor
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    40,081
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Wait, Mako's mom lives in Dilworth?






    (that was my only one, I'm done)
    Elizabeth

  16. #356
    Seems like the train is too loud if you can hear it from 2 miles away. They should make them quieter probably.

  17. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Let's do it, bro. I hope the Mudder comes back to the Carolinas next year, but I'm gonna run a Spartan either in WVA in August or in Mill Spring in November of this year.
    I just went to the Spartan Race website and there's like 20 different types of races. Which one are we training for? Because I'm very confused.

  18. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Parks and Rec is definitely funnier and a better show, but there's something indefinable about the rewatchability of The Office. It's basically the mac and cheese of tv comfort food.
    Sure. NBC saw its success on Netflix and basically built a whole streaming platform based on it. Has it proven successful? Have the millennials with their skateboards and rock music flocked over to binge it and stayed for other quality NBC Universal content?

  19. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    I just went to the Spartan Race website and there's like 20 different types of races. Which one are we training for? Because I'm very confused.
    The Beast is the one I'm planning on running.

  20. #360
    I think we can all agree that Friends is the worst.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •