• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 1331: Just talkin’ chickens. This is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn’t it make it to a statement? It’s still money you have spent.

https://www.experian.com/blogs/ask-...it-card-full-every-month-or-maintain-balance/

Link helpful?

I mean paying off your balance before your statement posted, which I think I have wrong based on some Googling

e.g. I spend 5k in a month and the statement shows 5k vs. I spend 5k in a month, pay 3k before the statement and the statement shows 2k

in that example, the lower statement amount shows a lower utilization rate, which improves your credit

I had it in my head for some reason that waiting til you received your 5k statement and then paying the balance in full was better, i guess because it showed greater capacity to pay off a higher amount of debt within the payment period

You can have a perfect credit score with a history of paying off every credit card you use in full every month, never paying any interest.

yeah, whenever cash was tight I'd just go delinquent on my student loans so I've got a delinquency on those from like 4.5 years ago that I'm anxiously waiting to roll off my report in 2.5 years. 2.5 years from now is also conceivably when I would be starting looking. My main issues are I have no desire for a startup house in los angeles, and while I think I have relative job security the owners of my company are both 70 and in an industry rocked by covid. So buying something now and getting stuck with an hour commute after a job change would suck hard. On the flip side , I could easily see myself working here for another 10 years, so I'm in a really tough spot housing wise given I've gotten used to this 8 minute walk to work commute.

Saving up cash and then renting a crazy place might be what I end up doing

Good morning Diggler. Young Dolph and leg day.

Yeah my credit score is nearly perfect, and I put all my purchases on one of 2 cards and never carry any balance on either of them.

And y’all bitches lazy af this morning.

I did a HIIT this morning that involved jump squats, jump lunges, burpees and some dumbbell work and now I am too tired to do the crossword.

I just opened the crossword app to try to get started. Saw the first answer is 11 letters long and almost threw my phone.

I’m on a plane taking my boys to Colorado for the weekend. No 4am work for me today!!

Selling my house and about to rent a spot and be debt free for the first time since I was 22. The last year has rocked my shit but things are looking up. Vibes.

Just slightly over 10 years ago, this was a thread here:

"Reveal Yourself! Show my daddy your (oYo), I have a beach house!!"

God damn. This brought me back to a time when the boards were just peak bewbies. I need to dig up that old avatar. Fuck.

I love everyone that posts here. Even DG3.

Apparently there was a tornado warning from about 2:00AM till 3:20AM. Wouldn’t have been fun if one came through cause I slept through the phone alerts.

Selling my house and about to rent a spot and be debt free for the first time since I was 22. The last year has rocked my shit but things are looking up. Vibes.

Here’s to things looking up...best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back