• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 1331: Just talkin’ chickens. This is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradford Pears split and fall so easily too. Hope that shit isn't within reach of your house. They're pretty much the worst trees. And they smell like spunk or bad shrimp, take your choice.
I never realized until this year how badly they smelled, but there's one in my neighborhood and when I ran past it, it smelled like something being fried.

speaking of which i ate about 17 wings last night and still haven't had my morning constitutional

concern

Man, I fucking love wings.

I can remember going to Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck in Huntington, WV back in the 90s for 10 cent Tuesdays. Fuck me, I ate the shit out of those. No ragrets.

I never realized until this year how badly they smelled, but there's one in my neighborhood and when I ran past it, it smelled like something being fried.

This has to be genetic. I smell the awful smell, too. My wife doesn't. It's like cilantro, or Mako's mom's poon.

What was the place on Baity/Deacon boulevard that used to have 25 cent wings on Monday. Full chrome or something like that?

doing yet another damn training at work, this time on various SDLCs and it's kinda crazy how many of these terms sound like cults

agile manifesto
unified practice

etc

Who all is excited about the Ashes of Outland Hearthstone coming out? There's a new Demon Hunter!

doing yet another damn training at work, this time on various SDLCs and it's kinda crazy how many of these terms sound like cults

agile manifesto
unified practice

etc

My good friend/co-worker's son got roped into a cult. About two years after he and his wife were married, they just straight up severed all ties to both of their families. The families are in denial - "oh, it's not a cult, because it's a Christ-based organization." I'm like, yeah bro, but that's a cult.

agile manifesto
unified practice

etc

Are you at a radical training get away? :)

I want to say the Office but really it's only great for the first few seasons where P&R actually gets better as the series goes on. so i say P&R

Morning Diggler. I see they finally unstuck the SS Creamy’s Mom from the Suez Canal last night.

How can Creamy's mom be stuck in the Suez Canal when she also has the Suez canal running between her legs? Some of the worlds most trafficked real estate. All the ships sliding in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back