• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 1331: Just talkin’ chickens. This is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather live in most any American setting than the suburbs of Dallas

IDK man something to be said about living in a house with some space, a big back yard, and a pool. Working from home trapped in a condo downtown, with everything closed and boarded up because of a virus seems like a nightmare.

Especially if you're a dumb dumb and made babies.

30 Rock is so good, basically a live-action cartoon. Rewatched it last year.

Now a NBC sitcom, Brooklyn 99 is great, too.

Is Trailer Park Boys technically a sitcom? Because that might need to be in the discussion as well.

I think 30 Rock edges P&R for me, but its close. I enjoyed Brooklyn 99 at first but lost it somewhere in season 2/3.

I guess I’m the only one on The Office train. It’s ok, at least I get to drive.

The Office is good, and I get people who think it's great. I just don't get how it's such a streaming juggernaut that NBC basically created Peacock because of it.

The Office is good, and I get people who think it's great. I just don't get how it's such a streaming juggernaut that NBC basically created Peacock because of it.

the youngins and their Netflix streaming gave it a second wind

Parks and Rec is definitely funnier and a better show, but there's something indefinable about the rewatchability of The Office. It's basically the mac and cheese of tv comfort food.

Parks and Rec is definitely funnier and a better show, but there's something indefinable about the rewatchability of The Office. It's basically the mac and cheese of tv comfort food.

I just didn’t think P&R was special. I watched it all the way through once and never had the desire to revisit. I don’t dislike it, but outside of Ron Swanson, I didn’t think it was great.

Can’t even watch anything but the first two seasons for free, which is what they were selling the platform as.

Exactly Mako...The office is so easy to binge over and over...

Not to be confused with bend over, like it did to your mom last night.

I would probably take P&R but it’s close.

Also started watching Superstore recently & am shocked that it’s pretty enjoyable.

My issue with the Office is that every episode it basically the same, the development of most characters was either non-existent or just dumb, and that most of the show's new characters were unlikable and uninteresting.

It's sucks for all of y'all that weren't born in the greatest place on the planet and you have to spend the rest of your lives searching for something that you'll never be able to attain.

good to see even mako is now making jokes about his mom's vagina being great

I never realized until this year how badly they smelled, but there's one in my neighborhood and when I ran past it, it smelled like SEMEN being fried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back