• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 1331: Just talkin’ chickens. This is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I restarted Trailer Park Boys from Season 1 a few weeks back and it definitely holds up. I can only watch it after the wife goes to bed though. She has no tolerance for it other than episodes centered on Bubbles and his cats.

I guess I’m the only one on The Office train. It’s ok, at least I get to drive.

I'm with you, I think. I love both (between P&R and the Office), but it doesn't get much better than the first 5 or so seasons of the Office. Falls down petty hard after Michael Scott leaves though.

Y'all, Biff is old.

He finna be talking bout Mash or Taxi next.

Yo Mako when's the next tough mudder? I need to lose 15 more lbs and finish the next Half marathon I signed up for first, but if I can return to 75% of my athletic form from my mid-late 20's I think can crush a mudder.

biff is such a chandler

Dude is so chill that he can handle Monica without blowing his head off.

Incidentally, Matthew Perry was born one day after me. I'm better at handling substance abuse though.

Yo Mako when's the next tough mudder? I need to lose 15 more lbs and finish the next Half marathon I signed up for first, but if I can return to 75% of my athletic form from my mid-late 20's I think can crush a mudder.

Meant to post this on the Running/Biking thread. Whoops. But I'll just leave it here.

Yo Biff is 50+! We have ourselves a micro-old.

Woke up to the sound of the train at 3:50 this morning. The train is approximately two miles from my house. It wakes me up like every few years. It is notorious for waking up babies in the middle of the night all over the neighborhood.

Let's do it, bro. I hope the Mudder comes back to the Carolinas next year, but I'm gonna run a Spartan either in WVA in August or in Mill Spring in November of this year.

Woke up to the sound of the train at 3:50 this morning. The train is approximately two miles from my house. It wakes me up like every few years. It is notorious for waking up babies in the middle of the night all over the neighborhood.

Wait, Mako's mom lives in Dilworth?

(that was my only one, I'm done)

Seems like the train is too loud if you can hear it from 2 miles away. They should make them quieter probably.

Let's do it, bro. I hope the Mudder comes back to the Carolinas next year, but I'm gonna run a Spartan either in WVA in August or in Mill Spring in November of this year.

I just went to the Spartan Race website and there's like 20 different types of races. Which one are we training for? Because I'm very confused.

Parks and Rec is definitely funnier and a better show, but there's something indefinable about the rewatchability of The Office. It's basically the mac and cheese of tv comfort food.

Sure. NBC saw its success on Netflix and basically built a whole streaming platform based on it. Has it proven successful? Have the millennials with their skateboards and rock music flocked over to binge it and stayed for other quality NBC Universal content?

I just went to the Spartan Race website and there's like 20 different types of races. Which one are we training for? Because I'm very confused.

The Beast is the one I'm planning on running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back