• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 1331: Just talkin’ chickens. This is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause talking leads to touching
And touching leads to sex
And then there is no mystery left

Cause talking leads to touching
And touching leads to sex
And then there is no mystery left
I was so into Rilo Kiley back in high school and I didn't know anybody else listening to them. I dragged BrainsinVats to their set at Bonnaroo 2005.

I smell all smoky from the fire pit. I don't think we've ever been able to get a night around the fire this early in the year. The best part is that the skeeters ain't out yet, so it was quite pleasant.

Salud!

I was so into Rilo Kiley back in high school and I didn't know anybody else listening to them. I dragged BrainsinVats to their set at Bonnaroo 2005.

I like her solo stuff better. My buddy made a complete ass out of himself in front of her and her guitarist after a show at the Orange Peel in 04 or so. They showed up at a bar we were at and my drunk ass friend tried to engage them in conversation. They didn’t even finish their drinks.

Same

I do like More Adventurous

Rabbit Fur Coat is soooo good though

I saw Jenny Lewis open for FJM at the NC Art Museum 2/3 summers ago and my wife was not a fan. The comments should made in between her songs was A++++ pretentious.

She also made several reference to Austin and SXSW, and my wife could not stop rolling her eyes. I loved it.

Current activity. Would love to know what part of life these songs remind you all of, for me it's heavy grade school/middle school vibes which I hope dates a lot of you lol

Current activity. Would love to know what part of life these songs remind you all of, for me it's heavy grade school/middle school vibes which I hope dates a lot of you lol

Takes me straight to the American Pie movie franchise

Drunken eBay is the best eBay

afb9cfea026a21f4d7e9e9a87da40f4d.jpg

Or you can take your classic NES that was released a few years ago, follow a couple simple YouTube videos, and download any game you want

Just skimmed through it, but pretty heavily late middle school + high school vibes I think.

Anybody going to church today now that they’re vaccinated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back