• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 1331: Just talkin’ chickens. This is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if the automated shifter is efficient enough I don't see it as being that radically different from a self-driving car

am I wrong that prepaying your credit card doesn’t actually help you build credit?

yes my uncle has a country place that no one knows about

I mean if the automated shifter is efficient enough I don't see it as being that radically different from a self-driving car

I’m not ready to use a self driving car as my daily driver. And the cars aren’t ready either. Esp Tesla’s idea of just using cameras without any sensors.

Well that's why you can't buy a car without a shifter yet, if I'm reading that article correctly.

am I wrong that prepaying your credit card doesn’t actually help you build credit?

I'm more curious to see the difference between having $0 outstanding, and having some amount like 10% of my total credit outstanding as I usually do on a monthly basis on my credit score. As at least one of the "credit score simulators" on something like credit karma or mint or something seemed to suggest keeping a balance of 10% of my total credit would increase my score more than keeping a balance of 0%. So I want to test that out so that I can know what best to do in a couple years if I go house hunting.

Looks like on the Tesla Website you can get a new Plaid Plus with self driving, 0 to 60 in under 2 seconds and 500 mile range for about $2,400/mo lease/loan payment.

https://twitter.com/_bennettm_/status/1374603433974505478?s=19

buncha Twitter users are saying you can still shift gears with buttons on the steering wheel

dunno

let's just strap one of these bad boys in there and be done with it:

1_XWPSoBlP7YEUogqneJjAow.jpeg

To answer a question from other thread, new home in Cherokee county, very close to the border of Fulton county.

Definitely exurbs.

But I’ve worked from home for 3 years now. This was by design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back