• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 1331: Just talkin’ chickens. This is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which group of professional athletes have a higher percentage of people that dip while playing, PGA golfers or MLB players?

Honestly I feel great when I'm doing that 16-18 hour fast. Only drinking coffee for breakfast is fantastic. It helped my lose my Quaran15 earlier this year, I really need to get back to it.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, though if your dog gets hit by a car it's pretty much your fault, and that's what I've had the hardest time processing.

In my mind, you are there to take care of the dog but there's only so much you can do. It sounds like you did all the things you could sensibly do to make his life better for years and that's not a thing some dumbass in a garbage truck can take away from you.

If dipping wouldn't kill you or stain the shit out of your teeth, I would definitely still dip. Perfect complement to outdoor activities and also delicious.

is the CT split between ppl who never read books and ppl who are actively reading something or is this a construction of my mind

I've dipped for real about 3 times and all three of those times I've gotten crazy buzzed, then felt sick, then tired. It is not for me. Also a used dip cup is one of the most fucking disgusting things you can find in modern western culture.

Honestly I feel great when I'm doing that 16-18 hour fast. Only drinking coffee for breakfast is fantastic. It helped my lose my Quaran15 earlier this year, I really need to get back to it.

I have no clue how people can only drink coffee for breakfast. Maybe I’m just sensitive to caffeine, but I get jittery quick if I don’t have something to eat with it.

I do love cold brew and/or iced coffee though. If I feel a little wild, I’ll put a little chocolate milk in it & it’s next level.

I do love cold brew and/or iced coffee though. If I feel a little wild, I’ll put a little chocolate milk in it & it’s next level.

200.gif

I've dipped for real about 3 times and all three of those times I've gotten crazy buzzed, then felt sick, then tired. It is not for me. Also a used dip cup is one of the most fucking disgusting things you can find in modern western culture.

what about amazon driver pee bottles

I have no clue how people can only drink coffee for breakfast. Maybe I’m just sensitive to caffeine, but I get jittery quick if I don’t have something to eat with it.

The key is developing a caffeine tolerance because you drink 4-5 coffees/day. I couldn't tell you the last time I got jitters from coffee or expresso. Being over-caffeinated is my permanent state of mind.

I don't know how people drink coffee black. I load that shit down with flavored creamer.

The key is developing a caffeine tolerance because you drink 4-5 coffees/day. I couldn't tell you the last time I got jitters from coffee or expresso. Being over-caffeinated is my permanent state of mind.

Yeah that’s what I’ve figured. My only caffeine consumption for the last 6 years is two cups of coffee. Gave up soda at the start of 2015, but by now I assume my two cups wouldn’t have a giant effect on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back