• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 1331: Just talkin’ chickens. This is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I post on behalf of the company on LinkedIn but I never really look at my feed. hadn't updated my profile since I started at my current company in 2016 but recently went through and updated my profile since I'm doing a job search, and going through the feed there's just so much dumb shit that who cares about?

I'm glad my now-wife at Wake convinced me to play a musical instrument, I really wish I had started when I was younger. The Symphonic concerts I played in at Wake were so much fun because you got to be a part of a performance and experience that adrenaline rush at the end.

My Aunt plays French Horn and is still in a symphony. I spend most of my days at work listening to symphonic versions of like songs I like or video game music and stuff. I did marching/concert band all through high school, Thinking of taking up the violin or something or joining one myself.

I was hoping to set the the speed record for chat completion. Cue something something completion speed mom joke.

Chat thread 1331:Coffee is for closers

And yet your mom is never closed.

Y’all are savage today. I’m loving it.

My Aunt plays French Horn and is still in a symphony. I spend most of my days at work listening to symphonic versions of like songs I like or video game music and stuff. I did marching/concert band all through high school, Thinking of taking up the violin or something or joining one myself.
I got all inspired watching this Youtube channel of Big Band that covers videogame music. Brilliant, and I watched it for like a half day yesterday

it's kinda crazy how little overlap there is between the things I like and the things palma likes

at least we have the NBA

Stopped by Lowe’s on the way home to grab that sixer of Oberon and decided to also get a pint on-tap and sit at a socially distanced table and enjoy it. I left after the last bus departed instead of waiting until 3:30 so I’ve got about 15-20 mins to kill before my wife gets suspicious.

The beer is When Pigs Fly, an 8% fruit beet. Not bad.

I like engaging with LinkedIn posts they've helped me grow as an entrepreneur and thought leader

thinking about writing one about why brands need to be more vocal in their support for social justice

Never been my thing before, my I’m into it now. I have a buddy with two kids who loves to stop by the grocery store and have a beer or two on the way home, and now I get it.

I’ve got family that lives incredibly close to a new Harris Teeter & they say the bar there is always packed.

I actually don't mind linkedin, but could be a product of the line of work I'm in

Get to be manly and try and fix a small 2-cycle engine this weekend. I always go into these things with how difficult can it be.

I got all inspired watching this Youtube channel of Big Band that covers videogame music. Brilliant, and I watched it for like a half day yesterday

I think I posted these before, but these are the ones I listen to most often:

And this whole thing is great but man the 7:50 minute mark is just an amazing rendition of a Link to the Past, it might be my favorite 3 minutes of music.

I think I posted these before, but these are the ones I listen to most often:

And this whole thing is great but man the 7:50 minute mark is just an amazing rendition of a Link to the Past, it might be my favorite 3 minutes of music.

Not gonna lie I watched the whole goddamned thing, no regrets. Amazing

Here's a video from the channel I posted about earlier, it's the Gerudo Theme Big-band style

Sitting on my patio next to my blueberry bushes watching all the bumblebees go to work. Kinda fascinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back