• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 1331: Just talkin’ chickens. This is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mako's mom was the only business that stayed open during the entire pandemic.

One could argue she's an American hero.

No argument. Said it before and I'll say it again. Our very own Annie Savoy. Why do you think LaRavia committed so quickly. #DoinTheLord'sWork <narrarator> its not work.

@WRS have we talked about this? Can’t wait.

357d12b747df220a5bd4db34fac6ca47.jpg

I was in Raleigh last weekend & got Oakwood per my recollection of somebody mentioning it here. Fantastic pizza.

Not gonna lie I watched the whole goddamned thing, no regrets. Amazing

Here's a video from the channel I posted about earlier, it's the Gerudo Theme Big-band style

I've seen a few gerudo valley renditions, but not this one. Nice!

Burial opening a taproom in Charlotte. Plaza Midwood in the old Boris & Natasha space. Will be every close to Legion.

Not gonna lie I watched the whole goddamned thing, no regrets. Amazing

Here's a video from the channel I posted about earlier, it's the Gerudo Theme Big-band style

The music in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is a wonderful take on the Breath of the Wild themes.

Mipha’s champions theme is my favorite.

https://youtu.be/MvqQ4MrqvCE

I actually don't mind linkedin, but could be a product of the line of work I'm in

I don’t mind it for people posting about their businesses and the job listings are the best I’ve seen for my industry. I found my current job through there as well as the one I’m interviewing for. I was referring to people posting all the articles like “14 things about management you’re getting wrong.”

@WRS have we talked about this? Can’t wait.

357d12b747df220a5bd4db34fac6ca47.jpg

I thought we did but either way very pumped. I was there this afternoon for a bit and it looks like they are close to getting this going.

Burial opening a taproom in Charlotte. Plaza Midwood in the old Boris & Natasha space. Will be every close to Legion.

Biff! Hung out with a guy today who is moving from NYC to Plaza Midtown! CLT! Incline! Carpetbaggers!

Legendary actor George Segal has died at 87. His sixty year career included comedy, drama and music.

He will be missed.

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back