• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 1331: Just talkin’ chickens. This is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean the numbers are still relatively high all things considered, same with deaths. Sure they dropped, but what a shitty way to go where there’s a vaccine to protect you and you’re one of the 1,000 a day dying.

Finished today’s crossword and I have no idea what the theme was and what tied those italicized clues together.

The title was over the moon. Each moon is under a “happy” word. I didn’t get it in real time.

I thought I couldn’t hate the Bradford pear tree in my yard anymore and then we went and had a windstorm during the two weeks a year that it has flowers and it looks like it fucking snowed in my front yard. So much for all the mulch I shoveled under that thing.

No reason to feel anxious out in public when you can order DoorDash all summer.

High end sushi places joining delivery has been a fantastic side effect to this whole massive death and despair

High end sushi places joining delivery has been a fantastic side effect to this whole massive death and despair

There is a new sushi restaurant near my office that I’m looking forward to trying.

Juice is in Atlanta -- #incline!

stopped through North Georgia gas station and that was the first place I've been in almost a year where nobody was wearing a mask -- even yesterday in Indiana, Kentucky, and Tennessee most every wore masks

Last edited:
Juice is in Atlanta -- #incline!

stopped through North Georgia gas station and that was the first place I've been in almost a year where nobody was wearing a mask -- even in Indiana, Kentucky, and Tennessee most every wore masks

We rented a cabin up in N GA this summer and my wife ran into a Dollar General to buy some ice cream.

They looked at her like she was the biggest A Hole in the world.

She was trying to take their god given right to not wear a mask and not give a shit about other people.

We rented a cabin up in N GA this summer and my wife ran into a Dollar General to buy some ice cream.

They looked at her like she was the biggest A Hole in the world.
They were probably all vaccinated. /biff

Morning Diggler. I see they finally unstuck the SS Creamy’s Mom from the Suez Canal last night.

Well it’s lonely on the ct this morning. What are y’all having or breakfast?

I thought I couldn’t hate the Bradford pear tree in my yard anymore and then we went and had a windstorm during the two weeks a year that it has flowers and it looks like it fucking snowed in my front yard. So much for all the mulch I shoveled under that thing.

You will need a chainsaw soon, if you don't own one already.

Bradford Pears split and fall so easily too. Hope that shit isn't within reach of your house. They're pretty much the worst trees. And they smell like spunk or bad shrimp, take your choice.

Texas food is good, Texas traffic and trying to find a home are bad. Deep Ellum in Dallas is a hip area with a lot of cool restaurants and bars. As for the Dallas suburbs, can’t really tell them apart at all. The same homes in similar looking subdivisions off of similar looking expressways. Lot of Buffalo Wild Wings.

Bradford Pears split and fall so easily too. Hope that shit isn't within reach of your house. They're pretty much the worst trees. And they smell like spunk or bad shrimp, take your choice.

I'm not too worried about my house. A really big part of the tree split and fell on my neighbor's car during a storm a couple years ago (he was parked on the street right under it) and it was so fucking light and brittle that it scratched up the car but didn't dent it at all.

But yeah I'm in the process of talking my wife into letting me take the whole thing down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back