• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fundraising Results?

BlackjackMc

Gil McGregor
Reaction score
What were the final results of the fundraiser for OGB?

How will the funds be used? What improvements will occur?

Thanks for your efforts.

Tsy just bought a new smoker.

(Tsy is beyond reproach)

i DEMAND cookout release a REPORT of the FINANCIALS

Tsy just bought a new smoker.

(Tsy is beyond reproach)

Looks like we bought a new smoker. tsy, I’ll take a dozen wings and a full rack. Thanks.

did i check the box to make weekly contributions like a TRUE PATRIOT?

Nope. That box was checked for you. You're welcome!

kinda fucked up that cookout IGNORES this thread

what is he HIDING

sorry, he's too busy with his house under construction. makes you wonder.

lol, someone has to pay for all these random upgrades they keep offering me

I'm not ignoring the thread fwiw, I just don't have the info, since TSY is the official accountant on this (and I think is just very busy these days), I've emailed him to see if he can shoot me some more info on final tallies.

Hi Everyone,

A few details on the most recent fundraiser - at least the electronic payments. I'll post an update once I have the payments received by check in front of me.

Previous Fundraising Amounts:
2015 - 99 Donors - $3,463.03
2017 - 105 Donors - $4,481.79
2021 - 96 Electronic Donors - $5,586.78
Based upon our current hosting costs, the donations should keep us afloat for 5 years. We will have some additional expenses as we upgrade and improve the platform, but the fundraising effort this time was astounding.

Of those 2021 donors, 47 submitted via PayPal, 49 submitted via Venmo, 11 via check, and 2 via Zelle. As expected, and consistent with previous fundraising, the Class of 2006 had the largest number of donors.

Thanks again to everyone for donating. In addition to my regular job, we're also starting up a regenerative farm, so needless to say, I've been quite busy the past few months.

Last edited:
lol how do you know which class each donor was in?

In the original post detailing the fundraiser, I asked people to denote which class they were in if they'd like. Some did, others didn't. We've been doing that for the past few fundraisers, and consistently 2006 has been the most active. Which makes sense, right about that time the Scout boards exploded in popularity on campus.

Shout out to the multitudes of non wake grads!

Also thanks to cookout and tsy for all the work y'all do.

Back