• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What rounds will Boogie, Sage, & Newman get drafted?

Really too bad Dortch, Newman, and Sage left early. Newman appears to have gotten the worst advice, as he may not have survived mini-camp.

Dortch had a great pre-season with the Cardinals. Several Cards fans are upset he didn't make the team - hopefully he gets PS and maybe another shot.

Dortch had a great pre-season with the Cardinals. Several Cards fans are upset he didn't make the team - hopefully he gets PS and maybe another shot.

He did, especially as a guy that joined midway through camp. I also heard he had an injury towards the end of camp that limited him. His durability will continue to be a challenge.

What rounds will Boogie, Sage, & Newman get drafted?

As evidenced by this headline:

61b179ecc1c26922ac92363a26159714.jpg

https://heavy.com/sports/arizona-cardinals/arizona-cardinals-greg-dortch-antoine-wesley-ross-travis/

It’s a nice write-up about Dortch. The WR who beat him out is 6-4/206 and played at Texas Tech under Kingsbury.

Last edited:
I missed this, but evidently Bachman was put on IR. I think that means he's out for the season.

Practice squads get released at 4 PM, but some rumors already floating. Surratt and Hinton have spots on the Lions and Broncos, respectively.

I missed this, but evidently Bachman was put on IR. I think that means he's out for the season.

Practice squads get released at 4 PM, but some rumors already floating. Surratt and Hinton have spots on the Lions and Broncos, respectively.

Giants did place Bachman in IR. Since this move was made before the 53 man roster was set, Bachman must remain on IR all season, unless the Giants and Bachman reach an injury settlement. The NFL did change the IR rule after the 53 man is set. Once the 53 man roster is submitted to the NFL, teams may place a player on the roster on IR, and any such player is eligible to return to play after 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Bengals did not sign Scotty Washington to the practice squad.

Broncos did sign Kendall Hinton to the PS.

Chargers do add Nate Gillam to their PS.

Dortch makes the Cardinals PS.

Sage Surratt makes the Lions PS.

Last edited:
Phil Haynes ended up getting cut this week to make room for a free agency pickup

Football is a brutal game, especially for the lineman. 17 game schedule. Haynes has started an NFL playoff game and was essentially the last guy cut by the Seahawks. He will get a call sooner than later.

Don't the Panthers have OL issues? Maybe not at guard.

They picked up a guard from the Bengals who started a bunch of games and got beat out by a rookie.

For the d-bags who bitched about a separate KWIII thread, why is all general wake alumni nfl news being posted to a thread dedicated to specific players, 2/3 of whom left early? Answer: because mega threads are dum and not conducive to good message board conversation. Anyway most of this discussion belongs on the 2021 nfl thread. Also, bachman was officially waived with injury settlement.

This thread is tons better than your dumb KWIII thread.

Yeah apparently when someone was called a cuck it hit a little too close.

The Seahawks added Phil Haynes to their practice squad last week.

Back