• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What rounds will Boogie, Sage, & Newman get drafted?

I haven't been following....

Is Basham hurt, has Covid or in the dog house ?

Yea but isn't the other DE rookie playing ?

And AIR, the coaches said he was looking very good in preseason.

Yea but isn't the other DE rookie playing ?

And AIR, the coaches said he was looking very good in preseason.

The other rookie is a first rounder who is a beast. Boogie will be fine. Epenesa was inactive his first game last year, too, and didn't get much time until the second half of the season an an average at best DL. Boogie joined a deep and talented 2021 DL. He'll get his chances.

Yeah I really don't understand drafting a DL in the 2nd, if you don't need one. How is he going to develop if he doesn't get in the game?

Seems like the Bills should’ve drafted a bigger position of need then

Huh?

Mario Addison is what, 35? Jerry Hughes is 34, I believe. Neither will be on next year's roster. deacfan123, to answer your question, Boogie is really more a DE than DL, though his appeal to the Bills is that he can slide inside. There have been many arguments about Boogie in Bills circles (immediate need vs longer term needs), but the consensus is that A. we needed to get much younger at DE B. Boogie was considered a first round talent that they got late in the 2d and C. an immediate need, such as IOL, was less of a guarantee to be filled late in the second round than what Boogie offers.

It must be asked, who here at weddings busts out the boogie?

Raiders release Marquel Lee today. Odd because Lee played in the win over the Steelers on Sunday and had a couple of tackles.

Raiders release Marquel Lee today. Odd because Lee played in the win over the Steelers on Sunday and had a couple of tackles.

Allegedly, Trai Turner's loogie was retaliatory after Lee spat first. IDK, but kind of seems like the kind of thing that Gruden would cut someone over.

Boogie is active today for the Bills. 2016 Panthers 1st rounder Vernon Butler is the healthy scratch on the DL today for the Bills.

Boogie looks heavier than he did at Wake. Nice sack!

Back