• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What rounds will Boogie, Sage, & Newman get drafted?

Jroc25

Reaction score
I'm going 2nd round, 5th round, 5th round.

What rounds will Boogie, Sage, & Newman get drafted?

2nd, UFA, 7th

2nd, UFA, 7th

This is about right I think, very top of the 2nd. And I'm guessing Newman may have a better chance at getting drafted, but I think Sage has a better chance of sticking on a roster as a UDFA.

2nd, UFA, UFA

I think not playing is going to hurt.

All three will get drafted. I think Newman will go in the 3rd round and Sage 4th or 5th. All are all over the place on mock boards. Boogie 1st to 2nd; Newman 3rd to 5th; and Sage 3rd to undrafted.

Boogie - first
Sage - sixth
Jamie - seventh

early 2nd, 5th to 6th, late 4th

Last edited:
Will we have any draft picks that prevent sexual assaults this year?

2, Udfa, Udfa.

Maybe Newman gets drafted though, hard to see how he’s any worse than say Jacoby Brissett who was a pats 4th rounder IIRC.

FWIW, PFF, which I consider 1 of the better draft sites, still has Boogie as an early 2nd, and both Newman and Surratt in the 160s, which would be the 5th. But I'm not sure if they've updated after pro day measureables - probably haven't. Pauline has Surratt in the 5th and Newman in the 6th.

Boogie is having one of those pre-draft seasons that will solidify him in the 1st round, Senior Bowl and Pro Day he got alot of good press. The other two, Best case scenario 4th and 5th round? Alot of good WRs this year. Newman, scouts are looking at 1 year of play from two years ago, just not enough film to make someone fall in love with him.
Boogie- 1
Sage- 5 or 6
Newman- 6 or 7

Newman turns 24 years old this football season and started ten college football games and quit on two college football teams. I'm not sure why anyone would draft him, even with a late round flyer pick. The only hope is that you like him enough to put him on a practice squad and he'll be good enough to be a second or third string quarterback at age 25 or 26.

Boogie is also getting mentioned as a possible 4-3 DT, 4-3 DE, and 3-4 OLB. He has enough positional flexibility and size to end up just about anywhere.

Walter football has Boogie going in early 2nd to Detroit, Jamie going in mid 2nd to Minnesota, and Sage going in late 3rd to New Orleans.

I'd love to see Sage in Seattle to fight for Russell Wilson beautiful long balls. Plus, a number of mock drafts have his brother going to Seattle in the 2nd round. Their linebackers are getting a little long in the tooth, so a year or two of mentoring for the newbie linebacker.

Funny that the WF followers on the Board are generally more pessimistic about the draft prospects of WF athletes than the national prognosticators. Will be interesting to see how the draft turns out.

I think the hope is that skipping the season proves to be a poor choice for both Newman and Sage. That is what this draft will reveal for both.

Back