• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Infrastructure bill thread

Yeah. It didn’t come from the Pats fan so it was a reluctant take.
Lol, awesome. I would have initially guessed you added the spurs yourself, but they're probably the best example of professional sports infrastructure. Better example than the pats anyways.

(I think, I do not actually follow the NFL or NBA)

I’m sure the Senate delegation from TN and AR have changed their tune on the bill

A bridge on a highway that runs from NC to CA over a river that runs from MN to LA seems important. TN may want to get that fixed.

I’m sure the Senate delegation from TN and AR have changed their tune on the bill

They'll just somehow blame it on Democrats and liberals, so it's not their problem. They don't really fix or solve problems anymore, they just troll liberals and blame all problems on Democrats, while leaving it to the Democrats to fix or solve the nation's problems (if the Democrats can actually get their act together to solve them, which is never a guarantee).

A bridge collapsing is just the free market at work. If consumers don't want to use that crappy bridge, they can choose a different bridge in the marketplace.

Two things: 1) Kyrsten Sinema is weird, and 2) Kyrsten Sinema is apparently very self-absorbed - she apparently told Chuck Schumer that "she had prior vacation plans, and wasn't about to let the infrastructure or reconciliation bills get in the way."

Last edited:
She’s quirky AF. It was cute and endearing when she was a progressive. It’s annoying now that she’s an obstructionist.

Unfortunately, I have to agree.

Both for me.

Back