• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Masters Contest - 2021 Edition (Final standings on page 6)

Too bad there's rain on the way, Augusta looks to be absolutely perfect right now. It's so much more fun to watch when the setup is tough.

Course playing tougher than November when DJ broke the scoring record. 42 players on the course; only 10 under par; no better than -2.

Too bad there's rain on the way, Augusta looks to be absolutely perfect right now. It's so much more fun to watch when the setup is tough.

Yeah, if it stayed like this for 4 days straight with the greens firming up each day, something like -6 to -8 might be the winning score.

Here's my already submitted team:

Jordan Spieth 11
Justin Thomas 11
Webb Simpson 43
Will Zalatoris 90
Abraham Ancer 95
Bezuidenhout 150
----

Will is having a great few holes, just hit an awesome 2nd shot at 15

This is certainly a promising start for my team. Four of the top 6 with JT and Spieth yet to play. Yes, I know I'm jinxing them by stating this...

Since the first two Masters in the 1930s, only Fuzzy Zoeller in 1979 has won the Masters in their debut. Realize it's early, but really impressive that Zalatoris has started out so well on his first visit to Augusta.

Here's my already submitted team:

Jordan Spieth 11
Justin Thomas 11
Webb Simpson 43
Will Zalatoris 90
Abraham Ancer 95
Bezuidenhout 150
----

Similar to my team...
DJ 10
JT 11
Webb 43
Will Z 90
Horschel 100
Phil 150

Will and Webb with great starts.

Yeah, if it stayed like this for 4 days straight with the greens firming up each day, something like -6 to -8 might be the winning score.

Spieth was talking about this yesterday, and he thought experience would be more important than usual there this week because balls would be rolling out on greens. Which is 1 reason I picked him - he chips and putts better there than anyone else in the field.

Anybody listening on Masters (PGA Tour) Radio and if so, how many how already downloaded Mike Stone's awesome "Augusta and Arnie" sound track?

Deacs on the leaderboard!!!!!!!

Webb isn’t the longest off the tee, but he’s accurate with his irons and he’s a good putter. He’s well suited for this course. Hope he keeps it up. Need some more Deacs to win here.

Leishman -150
Bubba Watson - 85
Justin Thomas - 11
Oosthuizen - 90
P. Reed - 32
Finau - 35

Total: 403

Just watched the video of the ceremonial opening tee shots. Lee Elder didn’t hit a shot, but I don’t remember anyone, Arnie included, getting longer applause than Lee. A really feel good moment.

Just watched the video of the ceremonial opening tee shots. Lee Elder didn’t hit a shot, but I don’t remember anyone, Arnie included, getting longer applause than Lee. A really feel good moment.

Much deserved!

Zalatoris in at 2 under. Stellar round for him. Webb also at 2 under through 16.

webb was leading until he his his tee shot into the water at 16

webb was leading until he his his tee shot into the water at 16

Dang, didn’t realize that. Was watching on Paramount+ this morning and just turned on the ESPN coverage at 3.

Back