• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Masters Contest - 2021 Edition (Final standings on page 6)

Who do you think will be picked by the most posters?

I'm guessing it will be Spieth.

140 Matt Kuchar
100 Justin Rose
85 Bubba Watson
36 Lee Westwood
35 Tony Finau
11 Justin Thomas

Who do you think will be picked by the most posters?

I'm guessing it will be Spieth.

Jordan has come down from 40-1 to 10-1 to win The Masters since earlier in the year. I put in a double bet on him last week at +1315 to win Valero since the field was lite and it was in Texas and it certainly paid off. Def worth a little on him & JT this week along with a couple of other great putters given the lightning fast greens this week.

10 Bryson DeChambeau
10 Dustin Johnson
11 Jordan Spieth
85 Bubba Watson
150 Phil Mickelson
140 Matt Kuchar
------------

11 Justin Thomas
19 Rory McIlroy
35 Tony Finau
85 Bubba Watson
100 Justin Rose
150 Charl Schwartzel

I'm quite surprised that no one has posted the 150 I used.

95 Corey Conners
46 Matthew Fitzpatrick
49 Adam Scott
49 Tommy Fleetwood
150 Phil Mickelson
11 Justin Thomas

I went Rahm, Cantlay, Berger, Bubba, Ancer, Poulter

Schwartzel. 150
Wolf. 120
Bubba. 85
Rory. 19
Koepka. 28
Dustin Johnson. 10

10 Bryson DeChambeau
10 Dustin Johnson
90 Will Zalatoris
95 Corey Conners
49 Tommy Fleetwood
150 Christiaan Bezuidenhout

The green at #1 is maybe the toughest green on the course. Zalatoris was a foot short on a 7-footer which was his first putt at The Masters. Probably nerves though.

Dylan Frittelli and Sandy Lyle are blowing up ! Not in a good way.

Woosnam had to kneel on the fifth fairway from either back pain or exhaustion. Who says golf's not a sport ?

Rough morning for the Scot and the Welshman.

The green at #1 is maybe the toughest green on the course. Zalatoris was a foot short on a 7-footer which was his first putt at The Masters. Probably nerves though.

#1 is tough, but some other really tough ones are 4, 6 and 18.
None of them are ‘easy’

Hovland just tripled the first after banging it around in the trees a few times.

Dylan Frittelli and Sandy Lyle are blowing up ! Not in a good way.

Woosnam had to kneel on the fifth fairway from either back pain or exhaustion. Who says golf's not a sport ?

Rough morning for the Scot and the Welshman.

Lyle deserves it for desecrating those hallowed grounds by serving haggis. That said, that was 1 of the best fairway bunker shots ftw I've seen.

Lyle is now 8 over through 11.

And I love haggis.

Hovland just tripled the first after banging it around in the trees a few times.

Then birdied 2 and 3.

Simpson and Zalatoris both even right now. Course doesn't appear to be giving up much right now. Nobody's been able to get to better than 2 under and players are having a tough time around 10 and 11. We'll see what happens when the big boys tee off and the greens firm up even more.

Back