• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Masters Contest - 2021 Edition (Final standings on page 6)

Crazy round for Rose. Feels pretty common-ish for a guy to get really hot to start these big tournaments then fade. But Rose is obviously much, much more accomplished than most of those guys usually are.

I have been busy with work. Will update tomorrow.

That's B.S. :mad:

If Ancer on my team doesn't make the cut because of this silly 2 shot penalty, I will be filing a formal ogboards Masters Contest grievance.

That's B.S. :mad:

If Ancer on my team doesn't make the cut because of this silly 2 shot penalty, I will be filing a formal ogboards Masters Contest grievance.

As a fellow Ancer owner I agree. Just let me switch out Ancer for the backup player I almost chose anyway, Justin Rose, and I won't file the formal grievance...

Peyton, Mahomes, Dabo, and Condi were on the course yesterday. BiffTannen will be in attendance today.

How did they determine that horseshit??

Did they use a new form of tech to determine he brushed a microscopic piece of sand that the human eye can't detect? I sure as hell couldn't see anything. I'm extra salty because I hit on a head to head matchup bet and then hours later lost that bet.

How did they determine that horseshit??

Did they use a new form of tech to determine he brushed a microscopic piece of sand that the human eye can't detect? I sure as hell couldn't see anything. I'm extra salty because I hit on a head to head matchup bet and then hours later lost that bet.

While I agree that it is BS to assess a penalty after the player has completed his round and signed his scorecard, unless he was trying to cheat or gain an unfair advantage, you can see that the sand behind the ball is flattened by his club before he swings.

While I agree that it is BS to assess a penalty after the player has completed his round and signed his scorecard, unless he was trying to cheat or gain an unfair advantage, you can see that the sand behind the ball is flattened by his club before he swings.

Unlike the Reed situation, I'm not sure that was something that could have been seen by the naked eye given where the club was. Honestly seems like BS to me.

Unlike the Reed situation, I'm not sure that was something that could have been seen by the naked eye given where the club was. Honestly seems like BS to me.

I agree. There is no way anyone could see that without it being zoomed in close and in slow motion. It was a BS penalty

Zalatoris just dropped a very long putt and was getting a lot of love from the announcers. Birdies 12 to get to -3.

Zalatoris just dropped a very long putt and was getting a lot of love from the announcers. Birdies 12 to get to -3.

Pretty amazing that he has stuck around today considering he has played the par 5s at E today

rory's not gonna make the weekend

(and i picked him for the contest bc i was one point shy of being able to get JT)

Back