• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia Signup - Starts 4/12 SIKE SIGNUP CLOSED

Donkey Deac Doug

Loves Dicks
Reaction score
Fuck you. We're doing this.

1. Mako
2. Juice
3. Gouda
4. Resilient
5. SD3
6. Diggler
7. Toogs
8. D14
9. BYM
10. Gooner (MY BOY!)
11. DaDeacs (My one true love)
12. Cat
13.ryala
14. Townie

Last edited:
in with the caveat that I'm getting vax #2 that day and may be down for the count should I make it to Tuesday

what kind of time commitment is this? i'm in if it's manageable but have never played. i like fun though, and i like to talk shit

what kind of time commitment is this? i'm in if it's manageable but have never played. i like fun though, and i like to talk shit

Welcome, brother.

If you're like Ph, you can spend 1,000 hours over 4 days playing this game by completely ignoring the game thread, but instead posting in every other thread on the board multiple times.

If you're Damo, you can spend 1,000 hours over 4 days posting exactly 10 totally fucking terrible posts that take 1 minute to write, but 100 hours to think about.

If you're a normal human being, you spend about 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes in the afternoon reading through a somewhat funny game thread and fire off a couple posts for way less than an hour a day over a three day period.

I'll spam people next week when I'm back at a computer

Someone reach out to DaDeacs, Redwing, Goaliemom, DeaconDamo, etc. I dont' have FB/Text for those folks.

I’ll sign up, but my new job is significantly busier than my last one.

For everyone's information, I am potentially moving the morning of the 19th so might bow out of this at some point if that ends up being the case. But if you merry band of standup gentlemen commit to the summer of mafia, I've got some ideas in my locker for games. I might even put Iron Man in one of them.

For everyone's information, I am potentially moving the morning of the 19th so might bow out of this at some point if that ends up being the case. But if you merry band of standup gentlemen commit to the summer of mafia, I've got some ideas in my locker for games. I might even put Iron Man in one of them.

2ec483f48136f1301ab6f690de2de469.gif

You’ve gotta have realistic safe roles, blah, blah, blah

Back