Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 510

Thread: Perma ban: RJKarl

  1. #201
    Just looked at his public Facebook. It's, uh, definitely the real RJ. No doubt about it

  2. #202
    THE quintessential dwarf dartsndeacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    paradise
    Posts
    46,211
    What did RJ say on FB?
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

  3. #203
    Again, I don't want this to become a "tree for the forest" type thing, the FB stuff wasn't the primary reason he was banned, just something to pile on top of the reasons.

    Yes, it was "just" a post he made to someone else on their wall/post, but it was a pretty disconcerting moment for me to log into another platform and see him both lying about me (saying I read all his PMs) and then suggesting I need to fuck a goat or ferret, to another poster from these here OGBoards (and again, that's the only post I saw just because we happened to have a mutual friend in this case so it showed up on my feed, who knows where or to whom else he has spread this nonsense). It was 100% his account, even including some of his typical bad jokes and comments so if he is denying it then he's lying no question. It's probably the usual way RJ lies, in which he just forgot he did something, and if you call him out on it he'll just deflect.

  4. #204
    This is actually a gift for him because his constant posting on these boards over the past 15 or more years has been a detriment to his mental health. this is a chance for him to do something else with his time that is better for his whole self. Good luck to the guy, but this is good for all involved.

  5. #205
    Rusty Larue
    DeaconSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    11,372
    This thread is a good litmus test for which posters are or will soon be adherents of Qanon

  6. #206
    It would probably be easier to fuck a goat than a ferret, right?

  7. #207
    I think the only way we make everyone happy is to allow RJ to defend himself in this thread.

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconSig View Post
    This thread is a good litmus test for which posters are or will soon be adherents of Qanon
    He says with the usual lack of self-awareness

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by cookoutdeac View Post
    Again, I don't want this to become a "tree for the forest" type thing, the FB stuff wasn't the primary reason he was banned, just something to pile on top of the reasons.

    Yes, it was "just" a post he made to someone else on their wall/post, but it was a pretty disconcerting moment for me to log into another platform and see him both lying about me (saying I read all his PMs) and then suggesting I need to fuck a goat or ferret, to another poster from these here OGBoards (and again, that's the only post I saw just because we happened to have a mutual friend in this case so it showed up on my feed, who knows where or to whom else he has spread this nonsense). It was 100% his account, even including some of his typical bad jokes and comments so if he is denying it then he's lying no question. It's probably the usual way RJ lies, in which he just forgot he did something, and if you call him out on it he'll just deflect.
    Compliments will get you now where at this stage.

  10. #210
    Actually, look at Lectro’s ban. Biff knows how to do it. No whining about the guy saying on FB to other people bad things about the head Massa, no embarrassing attempts at justifications that only piss off apparently a decent amount of the rest of us.
    Biff, you the man.

  11. #211
    Great job with your moderating, Biff !

  12. #212
    Rusty Larue
    DeaconSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    11,372
    Quote Originally Posted by DG3 View Post
    He says with the usual lack of self-awareness
    If you say so.

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by 1976Deac View Post
    Actually, look at Lectro’s ban. Biff knows how to do it. No whining about the guy saying on FB to other people bad things about the head Massa, no embarrassing attempts at justifications that only piss off apparently a decent amount of the rest of us.
    Biff, you the man.
    This is a great post. The essence of OGBoards.

  14. #214
    For all you crying ass Qanon cucks who can't understand why RJ why banned:

    It is because his e-persona sucks.

    He's a sad, needy ass old man.

    This is a privately run website, and the moderators don't have to put up with insufferable dip shits who make running this message board unbearable.

    That's it. That's why.

    You're free to bitch and moan and cry first amendment, and whatever Fox News tag lines you don't actually understand, but nobody is listening to you.

    Fuck your feelings.

  15. #215
    Bzzz is a fucking loser Arsene Wenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In this coat that looks like a puffy sleeping bag
    Posts
    954
    What did RJ say on Facebook? Did it call out someone in real life?

    This question continues not to be answered.

    It’s kind of pathetic that RJ has been banned because his “e-persona sucks” or that “he’s a sad, needy ass old man”.

    RJ has been interacting with Wake fans online for three decades. If you don’t like what he says scroll on by.

    If Wake Forest sports hadn’t been the most boring thing on earth over the last 10 years I doubt there would’ve been an issue.

  16. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsene Wenger View Post
    What did RJ say on Facebook? Did it call out someone in real life?

    This question continues not to be answered.

    It’s kind of pathetic that RJ has been banned because his “e-persona sucks” or that “he’s a sad, needy ass old man”.

    RJ has been interacting with Wake fans online for three decades. If you don’t like what he says scroll on by.

    If Wake Forest sports hadn’t been the most boring thing on earth over the last 10 years I doubt there would’ve been an issue.
    Too fucking bad. You annoying derps can go create your own message board, I'm sure it will do great. Or you can take over another Wake message board until you're kicked off that one too because you all suck.

    This one isn't putting up with RJ's pathetic shit anymore.

    Next.

  17. #217
    To clarify "annoying derps" is a reference to all the cry babies on this thread who don't actually give a shit about RJ, but are using his deserved ban as a way to complain about fanciful percussion because the private sector (i.e. OGBoards) is actually holding people accountable for their actions.

    I would have added that to my post above, but the edit function isn't working even though I'm in private mode, so its not a cache issues. This is a message board error that could have probably been fixed a long time ago if the mods didn't have to read and respond to RJ's needy ass messages all day.

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsene Wenger View Post
    What did RJ say on Facebook? Did it call out someone in real life?

    This question continues not to be answered.

    It’s kind of pathetic that RJ has been banned because his “e-persona sucks” or that “he’s a sad, needy ass old man”.

    RJ has been interacting with Wake fans online for three decades. If you don’t like what he says scroll on by.

    If Wake Forest sports hadn’t been the most boring thing on earth over the last 10 years I doubt there would’ve been an issue.
    Is this a joke?
    Birds are real.

  19. #219
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    120,521
    I've had rjkarl on ignore for well over 10 years over three different iterations of these board. I "scrolled on by." I stopped engaging him. But he still dominated every thread by making everything about him. You can put him on ignore but you can't just ignore him. The boards are better when he's not around. This is a nice little community to take Wake sports and other stuff. Why ruin it by keeping him around?

  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    I've had rjkarl on ignore for well over 10 years over three different iterations of these board. I "scrolled on by." I stopped engaging him. But he still dominated every thread by making everything about him. You can put him on ignore but you can't just ignore him. The boards are better when he's not around. This is a nice little community to take Wake sports and other stuff. Why ruin it by keeping him around?
    That's why I thought the one thread treatment with no PM rights was the right decision. I never noticed him at all during those times cause I never went to those threads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •