Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: Perma ban: RJKarl

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL68 View Post
    That's why I thought the one thread treatment with no PM rights was the right decision. I never noticed him at all during those times cause I never went to those threads
    Yeah. I agree with that as long as itís a final decision.

The Mods have earned substantial deference over the years. Their unanimous decision feels like a good starting point that might also be the ending point.

The outsized role of the OGB in RJ's daily life is obvious. To take that away permanently (while merited) may also be cruel. If there was a confined-to-a-single-thread-per-board (One for Wake Loses at Sports Forum, an RJ Chat Thread, and an RJ Politics thread), with NO PM/REP RIGHTS, RJ would be opt-in (rather than opt-out through the use of the ignore function). I think striking his ability to project into other people's experience here (no PM/REP/Single Thread) is the fair approach.

Sidenote: If derogatory posts on FB was a problem before the lifetime ban my advice would be to fasten your chinstrap for the foreseeable future. Letting RJ get whatever off of this chest here (in what should be an anonymous forum) might be a better outlet than exiling him to more public fora.
    Last edited by WokeandBroke; 04-12-2021 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    It would probably be easier to fuck a goat than a ferret, right?
    a ferret almost fucked

100% he comes back with a new username, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Buttermaker View Post
    Do you think RJ knows how to use a VPN?

Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    Do you think RJ knows how to use a VPN?
    Or that he doesn't have the most easily identifiable posting style in the history of message boards?

Quote Originally Posted by Buttermaker View Post
    karjayarl

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    For all you crying ass Qanon cucks who can't understand why RJ why banned:

It is because his e-persona sucks.

He's a sad, needy ass old man.

This is a privately run website, and the moderators don't have to put up with insufferable dip shits who make running this message board unbearable.

That's it. That's why.

You're free to bitch and moan and cry first amendment, and whatever Fox News tag lines you don't actually understand, but nobody is listening to you.

Fuck your feelings.
    ďRJ mildly annoyed me so Iím going off on a moralistic diatribe using every hackneyed rhetorical fallacy in the book. Lulz musta skipped the class on coherent arguments. My grievances are important and if you disagree, fuck you, yours arenít. Should I bring in QAnon? Duh. Anytime I need to virtue signal on the internet, I hear thatís the trick. +10 points for me! Now condescending to people with a far better education than me about their lack of understanding will be the chefís kiss.Ē

Have a night, Brasky!

Too fucking bad. You annoying derps can go create your own message board, I'm sure it will do great. Or you can take over another Wake message board until you're kicked off that one too because you all suck.

This one isn't putting up with RJ's pathetic shit anymore.

Next.
    ďHey guys, I know the mods and pretend like I have some sort of authority here. Lol fuck you guys who disagree. You donít deserve to post on a Wake message board anyway. Did you even go here?Ē

This thread is awesome.

Hey dg3, Iím still stronger, faster, and in better shape than you!!!

Perma ban: RJKarl

Damn somebody got mad that I stole his fake tough guy routine.

I figured the Marjorie Taylor Greene of these message boards would appreciate the bravado.

I figured the Marjorie Taylor Greene of these message boards would appreciate the bravado.
    At least Marjorie Taylor Greene shares her CrossFit videos.

no it is scary for him

he is challenging you for the role of Sigma Male
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

At least Marjorie Taylor Greene shares her CrossFit videos.
    As you will certainly doxx and stalk DG3 by this point if you ever figured out who he was, I will happily be the intermediary to your contest. Each side puts up $500 and I will pick the WOD. Best time wins.

I pick...the Murph.

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconBrews View Post
    As you will certainly doxx and stalk DG3 by this point if you ever figured out who he was, I will happily be the intermediary to your contest. Each side puts up $500 and I will pick the WOD. Best time wins.

I pick...the Murph.
    Duuuuuude. Cmon Dg3. I work with a dude that owns a CrossFit gym. Iíll give you his name and his gyms name. You would trust his veracity, right?

Duuuuuude. Cmon Dg3. I work with a dude that owns a CrossFit gym. Iíll give you his name and his gyms name. You would trust his veracity, right?
    No need for other parties. In an effort to maintain anonymity between you two (so you can't wait outside of DG3's property with a machete) both can send me their videos over this forum and I will announce the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconBrews View Post
    No need for other parties. In an effort to maintain anonymity between you two (so you can't wait outside of DG3's property with a machete) both can send me their videos over this forum and I will announce the winner.
    So in.

If dg3 continues to refuse this contest that is major beta male energy
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

Perma ban: RJKarl

So in.
    Remember, weíre doing this with a #20 vest and unpartitioned. None of that playground shit you do at Orange Theory. Straight through. Mile run, 100 pull-ups, 200 push-ups, 300 air squats, 1 mile run.

In fact, Iíll add another $100 if you finish in under an hour. Iíll have my video to DeaconBrews by tomorrow evening. My $600 is in his Venmo account.

Good luck, mako!

So in.
    The rules

1. Both parties venmo me $500
    2. Both parties email me full murph videos (Videos must start with a phrase like "Free RJKarl" or "This will be tough to explain to my family when I lose to my faceless internet nemesis")
    3. I watch the videos and announce the winner, so neither side can stalk the other like Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction
    Last edited by DeaconBrews; 04-13-2021 at 09:37 PM.