• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Perma ban: RJKarl

Real pull-ups. None of that bs kipping garbage.

Damn somebody got mad that I stole his fake tough guy routine.

I figured the Marjorie Taylor Greene of these message boards would appreciate the bravado.

I love it, Brasky. +10 more internet points for the Marjorie Taylor Greene reference. They teach you these galaxy brain rhetorical tactics at Dogshit CC too?

Last edited:
Do I get to fuck mako’s wife if I win? He assures me she’s super duper hot and definitely not homely. I’d like to add that to the stakes.

Venmo received from DG3. Woah.

Assuming Mako1331 is trying to convince his wife that sending $500 to someone he's never met and relying on judgement of said person is a sound investment.

Wow. This escalated quickly.

The greatness RJ brings out of us is alive and well.

I love it, Brasky. +10 more internet points for the Marjorie Taylor Greene reference. +10 for more fauxThey teach you these galaxy brain rhetorical tactics at Dogshit CC too?

Thanks bro, I was proud of that one. I'm glad you are using that #elite degree of yours to live in Charlotte and live the exact same lifestyle as all my frat bros from Dipshit CC. Sounds like a great use of a $250K piece of paper.

Anyhoo I'm going to press pause on our tiny dick measuring contest and let you and Mako pull 'em out for the big bucks. I've got my man Mako by 1 billion Alex Jones heads, or whatever weird point system you Qanon Crossfit bros use.

Last edited:
Thanks bro, I was proud of that one. I'm glad you are using that #elite degree of yours to live in Charlotte and live the exact same lifestyle as all my frat bros from Dipshit CC. Sounds like a great use of a $250K piece of paper.

Anyhoo I'm going to press pause on our tiny dick measuring contest and let you and Mako pull 'em out for the big bucks. I've got my man Mako by 1 billion points.

Lol this great. What lifestyle do I live, Brasky? I promise it’s not the one that you try to convince yourself of so that you feel better about your life choices. But +10 internet points for the faux-personal and lifestyle characterizations.

Wanna jump in on the bet and throw money on mako? You’re making the big bucks, bro. Put some down to match that confidence. Send your money to Brews and I’ll happily increase my wager to match.

Also huge LOL at you having to go back and edit in more QaNoN111!!1!!1!11 insults. I assume they didn’t teach creative writing at DCC.

Last edited:
Lol this great. What lifestyle do I live, Brasky? I promise it’s not the one that you try to convince yourself of so that you feel better about your life choices. But +10 internet points for the faux-personal and lifestyle characterizations.

Wanna jump in on the bet and throw money on mako? You’re making the big bucks, bro. Put some down to match that confidence. Send your money to Brews and I’ll happily increase my wager to match.

Also huge LOL at you having to go back and edit in more QaNoN111!!1!!1!11 insults. I assume they didn’t teach creative writing at DCC.

Yeah I thought of the Alex Jones thing too late, not proud of being caught on that ninja edit.

I'm staying out of this monetarily, as a civil servant it seems best.

As to your lifestyle I don't exactly know what is that you do, but you've said your a crossfit instructor or athlete, I believe you said that you buy cheap house/real estate, and you have the vibe of somebody who spends each evening either attending a networking event or going on a Bumble date. Oh and you've probably read every Tony Robbins book ever written. So when you aggregate those components and that you live in a try hard city like Charlotte, you are living the exact same lifestyle as half of my frat bros when they were in their late 20's.

TBF most of those guys have chilled out and have families and appear to be fairly successful, so there may be hope for you yet. You're going to have to get off the roids though.

Yeah I thought of the Alex Jones thing too late, not proud of being caught on that ninja edit.

I'm staying out of this monetarily, as a civil servant it seems best.

As to your lifestyle I don't exactly know what is that you do, but you've said your a crossfit instructor or athlete, I believe you said that you buy cheap house/real estate, and you have the vibe of somebody who spends each evening either attending a networking event or going on a Bumble date. Oh and you've probably read every Tony Robbins book ever written. So when you aggregate those components and that you live in a try hard city like Charlotte, you are living the exact same lifestyle as half of my frat bros when they were in their late 20's.

That’s what I thought. Brasky, outside of CrossFit and an ancillary income stream, you know nothing about me. You pretend to because it makes you feel better about your life to paint me as a caricature of people you don’t like.

Good stuff tonight!

That’s what I thought. Brasky, outside of CrossFit and an ancillary income stream, you know nothing about me. You pretend to because it makes you feel better about your life to paint me as a caricature of people you don’t like.

Good stuff tonight!

I didn't say that I don't like those people, just that your schtick is very reminiscent of theirs. I actually shared a townhouse with two guys just like that right after college. In Charlotte! We had some good times together too, but man did I find their lifestyle to be exhausting and not all that fun.

So what percentage was I correct with my profile? 60%? 70%? 80%? 90+!!!!!

Last edited:
I didn't say that I don't like those people, just that your schtick is very reminiscent of yours. I actually shared a townhouse with two guys just like that right after college. In Charlotte! We had some good times together too, but man did I find their lifestyle to be exhausting and not all that fun.

So what percentage was I correct with my profile? 60%? 70%? 80%? 90+!!!!!

You got the city and a hobby right. So like, 10%. Grades like that get you kicked out of school, I hear. Can you confirm please?

Last edited:
You got the city and hobby right. So like, 10%. Grades like that get you kicked out of school, I hear. Can you confirm please?

Never been kicked out of school bro. Nor did I ever attend a CC, although there is nothing wrong with that. I just figured you were belittling my education like others on this board, since the biggest accomplishment of your life happened when you were 17.

But now Im thinking you got me confused with someone else. Or maybe not. Whatever.

Anyways I’m calling it a night, Mako makes us non-deplorables proud tomorrow!

Mile run, 100 pull-ups, 200 push-ups, 300 air squats, 1 mile run.

In fact, I’ll add another $100 if you finish in under an hour.

Is this supposed to be the most difficult challenge in crossfit? I'm guessing it's up there bc it has a name.

An hour for all this? The pullups seem hard as hell, but I could do the rest of this in fifteen minutes. Even as an micro-old man who doesn't regularly exercise.

Awesome. Give me your Venmo please, brews. When we doing this thing?

Also, she this is no offense to you Brews, but my one stipulation on this whole shindig is that someone I know and trust is privately to both the videos as well. ATS would be my pick.

Now it’s gym time. Ches day!!! Better throw some extra push-ups in today.

Just seeing that rj got banned. interesting. also this bet is interesting. You can fake the 40-pound pack though, right? gotta get a system to be sure that is accurate.

also, how old are DG3 and mako? I would have been pretty good at the murph... a long time ago

Also curious how you are going to film a mile run. You can just set your phone up for the exercises, but are you relying on GPS watches for the mile run? And how are you going to send the large video file over to Brews?

Back