• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Perma ban: RJKarl

The parameters that I have to send 500 bucks to someone on the internet that you know personally and I have literally and then trust his word on seeing both videos? It seems a little sus. What's the issue with ATS seeing both of them? I understand that I've given you well deserved shit, but I'm not gonna try to hurt you, bro. Hell, I'll meet you somewhere this weekend and we can both do it at the same time if you like.

Mako, the parameters are set. You don’t like it now because reality set in that you’ve agreed to do Murph against a CrossFit L1 trainer who has done Murph many times trains for this almost daily. I would guess I’m probably a decade or so younger than you too.

I’m not meeting you somewhere. I don’t give a fuck about this enough to cancel my weekend plans. I’m doing it tonight and then I’m done fucking with this. Either stand by your agreement to Brews parameters, or back out.

Oh shit! I just remembered one of the greatest days of my life: junior year of college, me and my roommate (BrainsinVats) finished exams before most of our friends and invented a game to play in the meantime.

We called it "Pull up/Chug"

One person chugs a beer and the other person has to do pullups as long as the other person can chug. We played this for most of a day, so I bet I did 200 pullups way back then.

Mako, the parameters are set. You don’t like it now because reality set in that you’ve agreed to do Murph against a CrossFit L1 trainer who has done Murph many times trains for this almost daily. I would guess I’m probably a decade or so younger than you too.

I’m not meeting you somewhere. I don’t give a fuck about this enough to cancel my weekend plans. I’m doing it tonight and then I’m done fucking with this. Either stand by your agreement to Brews parameters, or back out.

Put a second objective judge that I know and trust on and I'm good. Otherwise, I'm out.

it is a little suspect that mako is simply asking for some assistance in judging and DG3 is like "these are the parameters, no exceptions. also, I don't care that much lol."

mako wants to do it, man, he just wants to have agreed-upon terms.

it is a little suspect that mako is simply asking for some assistance in judging and DG3 is like "these are the parameters, no exceptions. also, I don't care that much lol."

You think that's right? Why don't you put your money where your mouth is! Let's put our personal islands on the table.

Put a second objective judge that I know and trust on and I'm good. Otherwise, I'm out.

No. I didn’t seek this out. I never did. This “challenge” was initiated by you because you don’t like me and wanted to show some faux-internet bravado. When you, again, challenged me and when parameters were set (to which you agreed) I agreed and paid because I knew it was a bet, barring an injury, I was gonna win. I do this shit every single day. I know that. You know that. You knew you were out $500 if you agreed.

DG3, if you know you will win, why won't you let a second set of eyes look at the video?

you and Brews being friends IRL and him offering this particular challenge, which you willingly say is something you train for every day, seems more than coincidence. But that aside, just let an impartial judge view the video, and we're rolling.

Hey, I know a senior citizen with time on his hands...

I don’t trust any of you fucks. Period. And nor should I. You really think I’m gonna allow anyone I don’t know to have a video of me after being baselessly accused here of, among other things, being a date rapist, a white nationalist, a QAnon member, etc.?

You live in fucking Narnia.

just so i understand.

mako instigated the competition.
dg3 chose the challenge.
brews chose the parameters.
brews judges.
dg3 set the dollar amount.
brews and dg3 are friends IRL.
mako requests an additional judge he knows to be fair.

thats a little too much to ask mako.

DG3, if you know you will win, why won't you let a second set of eyes look at the video?

you and Brews being friends IRL and him offering this particular challenge, which you willingly say is something you train for every day, seems more than coincidence. But that aside, just let an impartial judge view the video, and we're rolling.

Hey, I know a senior citizen with time on his hands...

I train Murph movements almost daily. That’s CrossFit. No one does Murph daily. You know what I meant.

I get the sense there is confusion on what Murph is or how it is completed.

just so i understand.

mako instigated the competition.
dg3 chose the challenge.
brews chose the parameters.
brews judges.
dg3 set the dollar amount.
brews and dg3 are friends IRL.
mako requests an additional judge he knows to be fair.

thats a little too much to ask mako.

I didn’t set any challenge or dollar amount. Mako agreed before I even knew an official challenge had been laid out. In fact, if I recall correctly, mako even mentioned Murph as a suggestion in his initial faux-bravado post.

Last edited:
The L1 trainer is a weird flex, isn’t L1 the lowest level? Mako I also challenge you to a karate tournament, I’m an orange belt level trainer!

or what if Brews is running DG3?

510w2CWHFSL._AC_.jpg

I think we bring RJ back to judge this contest. DG3 and RJ are boys and Mako is in RJ's will, so it would undoubtedly be fair.

Back