Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Perma ban: RJKarl

i just caught up on this as well and can confirm that DG3 appears to have roid rage. The random anger exhibited in this thread is not normal, and yes I'm comparing that to Brasky who just likes to run his mouth. Seek help.

and mako's request is reasonable. maybe you guys should take the money out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by DeacsATS View Post
    What in the actual fuck happened here?

I hadnít looked at this thread since my initial post way back on page one.

I honestly donít even know what to say.
    Say that youíll review DG3ís video of his Murph attempt without stalking him.

Iím pretty sure that is what you are supposed to say

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    Man you are all pussies, back in the day you meet up at tailgate and fight each other. Racer met Lectro and beat the shit out of him with a 2x4.
    Man, lectro never even showed to our tailgate to meet me. Sad panda.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    i just caught up on this as well and can confirm that DG3 appears to have roid rage. The random anger exhibited in this thread is not normal, and yes I'm comparing that to Brasky who just likes to run his mouth. Seek help.

and mako's request is reasonable. maybe you guys should take the money out of it?
    I think this is the play.

Take the money out of it and do it for pride.

Brews is DG3 judge and Mako picks his judge.

Just have fun boys. The boards needs this. This is Rock Vs. Stone Cold

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFaithful View Post
    honestly it seems like dg3 realized that mako could do it and he's trying to use the second judge ask as a red line to get out of it
    Nonsense. Iím the most impartial judge here. I could leak both names RIGHT NOW but havenít, to my credit.

Mako, I think this will help: think of me as a Nigerian prince who just needs a small loan to unlock untold riches for you.

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconBrews View Post
    Nonsense. Iím the most impartial judge here. I could leak both names RIGHT NOW but havenít, to my credit.

Mako, I think this will help: think of me as a Nigerian prince who just needs a small loan to unlock untold riches for you.
    self high five!

hey mako, sorry man, your time was 1 minute slower than DG3. thanks for your payment, and be happy I don't dox you!

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy2016 View Post
    hey mako, sorry man, your time was 1 minute slower than DG3. thanks for your payment, and be happy I don't dox you!
    Well, at least it was competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Well, at least it was competitive.
    Historically

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Couldn't fall back asleep so I checked in on this thread for the first time since lunch. Hoo boy.

DG3 may not take steroids, but you would not know that from the last few pages of this thread.

Brews is a very trustworthy fella who I've had brews with a few times, but I get why Mako would want a second judge because Brews and DG3 are boys IRL.

I hope it happens; mainly because I can hear DG3 sweating from Winston, which may be the roids, but regardless I am entertained.
    Lol I agreed and paid as soon as I saw the challenge. Iím not the one who backed out. Mako agreed to the workout and the terms before. As soon as he, and you, realized this wasnít going the way you had hoped, which we all knew was going to happen anyway, you shift the goalposts. Thatís not how this works.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post

I love this. ďHeíS So AnGrY. SeEK HeLp!!!1!!1!Ē (Hey, guys, if I say it too can I join the circle jerk!?)

Quote Originally Posted by DG3 View Post
    Lol I agreed and paid as soon as I saw the challenge. Iím not the one who backed out. Mako agreed to the workout and the terms before. As soon as he, and you, realized this wasnít going the way you had hoped, which we all knew was going to happen anyway, you shift the goalposts. Thatís not how this works.
    Dude, even Brews is making jokes about how ridiculous it is to send someone you know and I donít 500 bucks and then trust his decision on the bet.

Is your main fear ATS telling me who you are and then me doxing you? Because you shouldnít be concerned about that. Also, ATS is super excited about watching around an hour and a half of randos working out.

Perma ban: RJKarl

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Dude, even Brews is making jokes about how ridiculous it is to send someone you know and I donít 500 bucks and then trust his decision on the bet.
    Dude, even you were making jokes about me getting doxxed. As things here tend to go, at least 2 people, whom I have never met and donít know, from this thread have viewed my LinkedIn. Iím not sure if you had anything to do with giving my info out, but someone in the Tunnels brigade did. You guys bitch about keeping real life off the boards until itís someone you donít like.
    Last edited by DG3; 04-15-2021 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DG3 View Post
    Dude, even you were making jokes about me getting doxxed. As things here tend to go, at least 2 people, whom I have never met and donít know, from this thread have viewed my LinkedIn. Iím not sure if you had anything to do with giving my info out, but someone in the Tunnels brigade did. You guys bitch about keeping real life on the boards until itís someone you donít like.
    Iíve never bitched about it. Everyone here basically knows who I am. But if me finding out who you are and doxxing you is you primary concern with letting someone else judge as well, you have 0 worries about that.

Did you ever really look at yourself to try to figure out why you are the one poster that I actually dislike, btw? Self analysis can be helpful sometimes.

I've got an hour this weekend to watch DG3 obliterate this workout if you need a judge.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    I've got an hour this weekend to watch DG3 obliterate this workout if you need a judge.
    Only if we can have transfusions at Selwyn after.

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    I'm actually interested in seeing which of you could do Murph faster, but I don't care about the $500 and think it's getting in the way of what would be a fun alpha male dick measuring contest.

I haven't done Murph in a few years and highly doubt I could finish it in an hour with a 20# vest. I just busted out 10 pull-ups in between Zoom calls this morning and it was a struggle. 100 reps would be like 40 sets of 2-3 reps. And 200 push-ups with that vest is no joke, either (especially after the pull-ups).

So my interest is more about being a fan of the "sport" and personal achievements in fitness.

But yeah, I can't say I'd be excited to watch video of you guys actually doing this for ~90 minutes. My wife already questions my time management abilities.

And I don't have beef with either one of you... At least I don't think I do.

I'm actually interested in seeing which of you could do Murph faster, but I don't care about the $500 and think it's getting in the way of what would be a fun alpha male dick measuring contest.

I haven't done Murph in a few years and highly doubt I could finish it in an hour with a 20# vest. I just busted out 10 pull-ups in between Zoom calls this morning and it was a struggle. 100 reps would be like 40 sets of 2-3 reps. And 200 push-ups with that vest is no joke, either (especially after the pull-ups).

So my interest is more about being a fan of the "sport" and personal achievements in fitness.

But yeah, I can't say I'd be excited to watch video of you guys actually doing this for ~90 minutes. My wife already questions my time management abilities.

You'll find out next weekend when I drown your ass in the mud.

Murph with a vest is miserable. After a while, itís not your aerobic capacity thatís limiting, itís muscular endurance and recovery. Once you hit failure on pull-ups and push-ups, you just have to wait and recover between reps. So, if you arenít careful or are physically unprepared, it can turn into a marathon.