Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Perma ban: RJKarl

Primary OGB Benefactor
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    Heavypetter Iím pretty sure.
    We've lost some great posters through the years because of RJKarl.

We have lost some great posters over the years. Whatever happened to Deac94? Not the more recent dude who did the recruiting posts, but the dude before that. From ATL maybe?

And there was a very active female poster back in the day who had some great takes.

And one of my all time favorites, Nature Boy, who used to break down football plays for us (and very well).

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    We have lost some great posters over the years. Whatever happened to Deac94? Not the more recent dude who did the recruiting posts, but the dude before that. From ATL maybe?

And there was a very active female poster back in the day who had some great takes.

And one of my all time favorites, Nature Boy, who used to break down football plays for us (and very well).
    The Bz years caused a big divide in the fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    I took the two pieces of information I know about DG3 and google produced his identity in 2-3 secs. He has a fairly specific background and current lifestyle.

DG3 you doxxed yourself a long time ago bro
    Lol no I didnít and no you didnít. But I suspect that youíve been behind sharing that information since you knew anyway. But itís cute that you pretend to look it up to cover your tracks.

All I know is DG3 crossfit and Charlotte...with ties to Wake Forest.

With that info, I pretty much found out you're just as handsome as Mako. Sorry Mako, but you guys are twinsies.

That 94 did live in the ATL area - nice guy who had some battles with DR. I volunteered to buy them both a drink in Seattle in 2002 to talk it out, but it fell thru. He likes SRV and his father worked with one of my good friends at Wake.

I remember three pretty active females - AquaR, DeacMom, and a cool black gal (can picture her, but can't recall her name).
    Last edited by WFU71; 04-16-2021 at 04:30 PM.

TurboDeac- she was a great poster.

Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post

With that info, I pretty much found out you're just as handsome as Mako. Sorry Mako, but you guys are twinsies.
    I guess there could always be other Charlotte CrossFit Bros who went to wake. So I'm not making any absolute statements in this previous post

In that case, I take it all back. Mrs. mako must be a certified smoke.

Yeah this is exactly what I did. Then I went to LinkedIn to confirm it was him through our mutual connections on this board.

DG3 I didnít reveal your name to anyone bro. I even edited my last post not to explain exactly how I found you.

Once anyone posts 2-3 kernels about their life on here then theyíre exposed. Any half decent google sleuth can find you.

But yeah actually Mako and DG3 have a similar look. So they must can compete, because there can only be one.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by bmoneydeac View Post
    TurboDeac- she was a great poster.
    For awhile, she and DR were neck and neck for most Wake road games attended.

Damn. Who woulda thunk it? (Mako + DG3 = twins) ◊ (mako's smoke show wife + pandemic craziness) + vaccine = eskimo bros

I disagree with you
    wtf is this thread

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    wtf is this thread
    The pinnacle of Ogboards

The pinnacle of Ogboards
    And also the denouement.

check out the big words on this guy

More likely the pentultimate thread.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

The Pen15 Club of OGBoards

Look, if you want to brawl, here's how you do it. Set up a new sub-forum here. Call it The Octagon. Limit RJ to that board. Re-admit anyone previously banned for fighting or assholism (racism, sexism, etc. still needs a perma-ban) to that forum only. Deny all others the ability to post in that forum.

Then each week admit 5 regular member volunteers in there to see how they do. End of the week, poll the entire membership to see which one of the 5 held up the best. He/she stays as a permanent member of The Octagon. Someone should write a theme song.

After a couple of months you'll have the regular boards, and the most interesting place on the internet.

Everybody wins.

This dude should start a message board! Who knows what it would become in 30 years but I want to be apart of it!
    Letís get this done!