• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Perma ban: RJKarl

Yeah, that's wack...and I'm not going to wade any deeper into that grammatical morass.

I see Latin tattoos from time to time, and I'm like, I'd a-been glad to consult with you before you committed there.

Suckers. My tattoo says uva uvam vivendo varia fit.

do people really misuse apart and a part?

I’m not sure if I mistyped or it spellchecked. I saw it as I was hitting send. Didn’t think it was worth correcting or that it would result in multiple responses.

Irregardless, some feel the need to tear other posters a part.

it is fitting that this ended in a conversation about misspellings

I just realized today that RJ was gone, and came here to see if I could figure out why. That was a doozy.

I don't think he deserved to be banned, but I'm glad he is because it's better for the boards and probably better for him. I also really don't understand the passion he inspires on either side.

I don't know if he remembers it, but I briefly met him IRL years ago. A genuinely nice guy that seemed fun to be around.

I haven't always agreed with him here, but he had an undeniable passion for all things WF, and thought he was a huge part of some great insights here.

I'm sad to see him go, and I hope that one day in the future the mods will be kind enough to let him come back on. I've been following these boards in some fashion or another for roughly 20 years. It is not the same here without him.

I've had rjkarl on ignore for well over 10 years over three different iterations of these board. I "scrolled on by." I stopped engaging him. But he still dominated every thread by making everything about him. You can put him on ignore but you can't just ignore him. The boards are better when he's not around. This is a nice little community to take Wake sports and other stuff. Why ruin it by keeping him around?
Just realized RJ was gone because he wasn't polluting every thread with petty arguments. Ph nailed it here.

Not a good look for junebug calling Strick "RJ" while discussing the removal of Maus in TN and the metaphorical "book burning" being carried out by snowflak republicans around the country. That's pretty damn specific.

Not a good look for junebug calling Strick "RJ" while discussing the removal of Maus in TN and the metaphorical "book burning" being carried out by snowflak republicans around the country. That's pretty damn specific.

You're an idiot. I called him RJ because his post was making something that wasn't about him about him. You appear to have forgotten this, but that's what RJ did.

I'm sure you'd like to see me banned for something--anything--but you're going to have to come up with something better than this, snowflak.

Last edited:
You're an idiot. I called him RJ because his post was making something that wasn't about him about him. You appear to have forgotten this, but that's what RJ did.

I'm sure you'd like to see me banned for something--anything--but you're going to have to come up with something better than this, snowflak.

RJ derailed threads and made them all about himself. We both know what you meant with your insult even if you don't have the stones to admit it. You are a racist asshole. I'm sure strick doesn't really care. But like your boy trump and the no consequence party you worship.

Snowflake? I'll happily take your neg rep.

RJ derailed threads and made them all about himself. We both know what you meant with your insult even if you don't have the stones to admit it. You are a racist asshole.

You should get a screen for that projection.

RJ derailed threads and made them all about himself. We both know what you meant with your insult even if you don't have the stones to admit it. You are a racist asshole. I'm sure strick doesn't really care. But like your boy trump and the no consequence party you worship.

Snowflake? I'll happily take your neg rep.

Feel free to keep the neg rep coming. I can take it. Just want to drop a reminder that you are so soft that you cut out the part about your party of no consequences (in this case the blatantly racist insult you dropped) and that you don't have the intestinal fortitude to just admit what you are. I'd have more respect for you if you'd just own it.

Sorry mods. I won't continue with this.

Last edited:
Feel free to keep the neg rep coming. I can take it. Just want to drop a reminder that you are so soft that you cut out the part about your party of no consequences (in this case the blatantly racist insult you dropped) and that you don't have the intestinal fortitude to just admit what you are. I'd have more respect for you if you'd just own it.

Sorry mods. I won't continue with this.

I cut that part because District 13 is supposed to be about mod actions, and I didn't think even you were dumb enough to think the mods would ban me for being a Never Trump Republican. Looks like I was wrong.

Also, go fuck yourself. This doesn't even involve you, pantywaist.

Back