• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Perma ban: RJKarl

"Don't worry. My AA clients would keep doing business with me knowing I support the use of that type of language."

Its alright. I don’t really believe you are really that clueless.

I have to laugh at at all of us. He is playing us all again.

I have to laugh at at all of us. He is playing us all again.
I'm laughing too just imagining that someone who would compose 15000 words of unanswered private messages could possibly be playing anybody

wow creamy tell us how you really feel man
Yeah, a simple "I disapprove" would have been just as effective.

Regarding the personal stuff, I've seen screenshots, but will let those involved release the details if they choose to.

Last edited:
I found RJ annoying as fuck. But I don’t really have an opinion on a permanent ban. If he was a pain to the mods, then it’s their call.

Any person’s permanent banishment diminishes me, because I am involved in OGBoardkind; And therefore never send to know for whom the swells troll; they troll for thee.

Any person’s permanent banishment diminishes me, because I am involved in OGBoardkind; And therefore never send to know for whom the swells troll; they troll for thee.
You gone Donne it now

He "made the statement against" me. Because I said the following:

The problem with your "RJ's intention" interpretation is that even if simply using "massa" rhetorically is not "derogatory towards a black person", he's still ventriloquizing the voice of an enslaved person to represent his petty grievances in a way that belittles the suffering of enslaved people.

Even if you are right and RJ's insensitive rather than racist (probably the case) it still doesn't seem like an appropriately proportional response.

Not a rhetoric expert, his argument reminded me Justin Fairfax early this week (relevant part starts at about 30s).

Fairfax was rightly publicly excoriated (by those paying attention) for trivializing Floyd and Till's deaths. Compared to that, RJ's was exaggerating a far less severe situation, and that was even before you factor in the "massa", which compounds the problem in a whole new way.

It's not cookout and Tsy.

It's the trash that has baited RJ for years. Hope you are happy with the outcome

If you believe RJ is racist you have gone full blown fucking retard.

This has zero to do with RJ being racist and 100% y’all soft ass bullies just don’t like him and want to pick on a slightly crazy old man.

This is peak fucking cuntery.

If you believe RJ is racist you have gone full blown fucking retard.

This has zero to do with RJ being racist and 100% y’all soft ass bullies just don’t like him and want to pick on a slightly crazy old man.

This is peak fucking cuntery.

+1

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, catamount and Creamy have your back.

It's not cookout and Tsy.

It's the trash that has baited RJ for years. Hope you are happy with the outcome

except you're the one now putting pressure on us to ban you? and saying outrageous shit to try and draw that ban? the rj antagonists don't give af that you're doing that, there are no winners in that outcome

Back