• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Perma ban: RJKarl

That's why I thought the one thread treatment with no PM rights was the right decision. I never noticed him at all during those times cause I never went to those threads

Yeah. I agree with that as long as it’s a final decision.

The Mods have earned substantial deference over the years. Their unanimous decision feels like a good starting point that might also be the ending point.

The outsized role of the OGB in RJ's daily life is obvious. To take that away permanently (while merited) may also be cruel. If there was a confined-to-a-single-thread-per-board (One for Wake Loses at Sports Forum, an RJ Chat Thread, and an RJ Politics thread), with NO PM/REP RIGHTS, RJ would be opt-in (rather than opt-out through the use of the ignore function). I think striking his ability to project into other people's experience here (no PM/REP/Single Thread) is the fair approach.

Sidenote: If derogatory posts on FB was a problem before the lifetime ban my advice would be to fasten your chinstrap for the foreseeable future. Letting RJ get whatever off of this chest here (in what should be an anonymous forum) might be a better outlet than exiling him to more public fora.

Last edited by a moderator:
For all you crying ass Qanon cucks who can't understand why RJ why banned:

It is because his e-persona sucks.

He's a sad, needy ass old man.

This is a privately run website, and the moderators don't have to put up with insufferable dip shits who make running this message board unbearable.

That's it. That's why.

You're free to bitch and moan and cry first amendment, and whatever Fox News tag lines you don't actually understand, but nobody is listening to you.

Fuck your feelings.

“RJ mildly annoyed me so I’m going off on a moralistic diatribe using every hackneyed rhetorical fallacy in the book. Lulz musta skipped the class on coherent arguments. My grievances are important and if you disagree, fuck you, yours aren’t. Should I bring in QAnon? Duh. Anytime I need to virtue signal on the internet, I hear that’s the trick. +10 points for me! Now condescending to people with a far better education than me about their lack of understanding will be the chef’s kiss.”

Have a night, Brasky!

Too fucking bad. You annoying derps can go create your own message board, I'm sure it will do great. Or you can take over another Wake message board until you're kicked off that one too because you all suck.

This one isn't putting up with RJ's pathetic shit anymore.

Next.

“Hey guys, I know the mods and pretend like I have some sort of authority here. Lol fuck you guys who disagree. You don’t deserve to post on a Wake message board anyway. Did you even go here?”

This thread is awesome.

Hey dg3, I’m still stronger, faster, and in better shape than you!!!

Damn somebody got mad that I stole his fake tough guy routine.

I figured the Marjorie Taylor Greene of these message boards would appreciate the bravado.

I figured the Marjorie Taylor Greene of these message boards would appreciate the bravado.

At least Marjorie Taylor Greene shares her CrossFit videos.

no it is scary for him

he is challenging you for the role of Sigma Male

At least Marjorie Taylor Greene shares her CrossFit videos.

As you will certainly doxx and stalk DG3 by this point if you ever figured out who he was, I will happily be the intermediary to your contest. Each side puts up $500 and I will pick the WOD. Best time wins.

I pick...the Murph.

As you will certainly doxx and stalk DG3 by this point if you ever figured out who he was, I will happily be the intermediary to your contest. Each side puts up $500 and I will pick the WOD. Best time wins.

I pick...the Murph.

Duuuuuude. Cmon Dg3. I work with a dude that owns a CrossFit gym. I’ll give you his name and his gyms name. You would trust his veracity, right?

Duuuuuude. Cmon Dg3. I work with a dude that owns a CrossFit gym. I’ll give you his name and his gyms name. You would trust his veracity, right?

No need for other parties. In an effort to maintain anonymity between you two (so you can't wait outside of DG3's property with a machete) both can send me their videos over this forum and I will announce the winner.

No need for other parties. In an effort to maintain anonymity between you two (so you can't wait outside of DG3's property with a machete) both can send me their videos over this forum and I will announce the winner.

So in.

If dg3 continues to refuse this contest that is major beta male energy

Remember, we’re doing this with a #20 vest and unpartitioned. None of that playground shit you do at Orange Theory. Straight through. Mile run, 100 pull-ups, 200 push-ups, 300 air squats, 1 mile run.

In fact, I’ll add another $100 if you finish in under an hour. I’ll have my video to DeaconBrews by tomorrow evening. My $600 is in his Venmo account.

Good luck, mako!

The rules

1. Both parties venmo me $500
2. Both parties email me full murph videos (Videos must start with a phrase like "Free RJKarl" or "This will be tough to explain to my family when I lose to my faceless internet nemesis")
3. I watch the videos and announce the winner, so neither side can stalk the other like Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction

Last edited:
Back