• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Perma ban: RJKarl

agree with ATS - take the money out of the equation and get an actual impartial judge let's go

You guys should take solace in being fitness 1 percenters and just go, compete, and do it for fun...no money

To the imminent obvious disappointment of all those on the thread, DG3 and I have squashed our e-beef and this competition has now become a friendly affair that will take place sometime in the near future to be followed by bro-beers. We may disclose who the winner is after the event takes place, but the real victory is the friends that we made along the way.

Dude, even you were making jokes about me getting doxxed. As things here tend to go, at least 2 people, whom I have never met and don’t know, from this thread have viewed my LinkedIn. I’m not sure if you had anything to do with giving my info out, but someone in the Tunnels brigade did. You guys bitch about keeping real life off the boards until it’s someone you don’t like.

Today I learned that even crossfit meat heads have LinkedIn profiles.

To the imminent obvious disappointment of all those on the thread, DG3 and I have squashed our e-beef and this competition has now become a friendly affair that will take place sometime in the near future to be followed by bro-beers. We may disclose who the winner is after the event takes place, but the real victory is the friends that we made along the way.

Can I join the beer part? I wouldn't complete even 10% of the murph.

Can I join the beer part? I wouldn't complete even 10% of the murph.

The beer part is the best part. Someone for real needs to take the initiative to put together a boards beers meet-up as soon as everyone in the area is double-stuck.

I think DG3 should PM the mods the two suspects real names and have the mods identify their user names in a public shaming.

the real question now is, given your food takes, what kinda beers you drinkin?

no this rocks leggoo

no this is good news i think

though you must disclose the winner and times, for all of us 99 lb weaklings who are curious

Just an FYI, with the bet called off, Brews is selling DG3 or Mako’s identity for 10 dollars a piece, 15 dollars if you want both names.

Guys, this isn't how the internet works. You don't just walk this shit back. At least send sd3 some dick pics

So the movie IS over.

lol Brew tried to run mako/DG3 and mako formed an unanticipated alliance with DG3 instead to cut him out entirely #GameofDeacs

If you’re not doing it in person you would need to have some sort of time penalty for a “no rep”

Back