• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Perma ban: RJKarl

Neither of us need his $500. He agreed to the challenge, which he initially suggested, before I ever know it had been laid out. Don’t twist this because you don’t like the outcome.

bold of you to assume that I don't like the outcome

You’re either banned as a hero or post long enough to become the villain.

GOTCHA. you admit to wanting to steal the money.

you'd be "banned as a hero" for doing so

but even a coward like you wont ever admit it...

Man you are all pussies, back in the day you meet up at tailgate and fight each other. Racer met Lectro and beat the shit out of him with a 2x4.

Was lectro permabanned? If so, for what? Does anyone know if he's still alive?

Just got in from my Murph. 62 minutes. Little disappointed I couldn’t break an hour but overall I’m pleased.

My shoulder has really been hurting so I had to do some of my pull-ups with one arm. Hope that’s not against the rules.

Just got in from my Murph. 62 minutes. Little disappointed I couldn’t break an hour but overall I’m pleased.

My shoulder has really been hurting so I had to do some of my pull-ups with one arm. Hope that’s not against the rules.

Hmmm...

What in the actual fuck happened here?

I hadn’t looked at this thread since my initial post way back on page one.

I honestly don’t even know what to say.

rj defenders didn't read cookout's post and got mad about all sorts of shit that didn't matter (cancel culture?/is rj a racist?/did posters influence mods?/did mods abuse power?/did mods lie?)
we talked hyperbole
mako tried to renew an old challenge
DG3 flamed everyone instead of agreeing to an impartial judge

Mako's been trying to get DG3 to take this challenge for months now wouldn't trust Brews (who is our 8th most prolific poster)? Seems weak, just agree Mako!

honestly it seems like dg3 realized that mako could do it and he's trying to use the second judge ask as a red line to get out of it

What's the bet, whoever does it faster or whether mako can do it?

Couldn't fall back asleep so I checked in on this thread for the first time since lunch. Hoo boy.

DG3 may not take steroids, but you would not know that from the last few pages of this thread.

Brews is a very trustworthy fella who I've had brews with a few times, but I get why Mako would want a second judge because Brews and DG3 are boys IRL.

I hope it happens; mainly because I can hear DG3 sweating from Winston, which may be the roids, but regardless I am entertained.

I know you’re disappointed in me, dad.

Back