• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Perma ban: RJKarl

When all you have in life is bragging about being the best at exercising, it doesn't take much.

Unsurprising that the same people who wanted RJ banned also think I’m “lashing out.” At least you stay true to being a giant bitch.

feels kinda like DG3 and Brews were trying to run mako for $500 lol

Neither of us need his $500. He agreed to the challenge, which he initially suggested, before I ever know it had been laid out. Don’t twist this because you don’t like the outcome.

Dg3. Just curious. I legit like and get along with everyone on the boards. Why is it that you’re the one person that I truly dislike?

Guys, you’ve got it all wrong, I’m very objective! Search Deaconbrews on any criminal record website and I can guarantee there won’t be any wire fraud convictions. I know the identity of both posters and have doxxed neither. Mako’s unprompted mentions of DG3 throughout the years makes me rightly suspect there is an obsession there (he sure does want to meet him in person, doesn’t he folks?).

There’s absolutely nothing funny about making a guy do a grueling workout, making his friend/wife/whoever film it, and then holding his $500 for an arbitrary amount of time until I announce the winner at my leisure. I don’t know why anyone would think that convincing an internet stranger to undoubtedly piss away $500 sight unseen and trolling him about it forever is feasible or funny.

Guys, you’ve got it all wrong, I’m very objective! Search Deaconbrews on any criminal record website and I can guarantee there won’t be any wire fraud convictions. I know the identity of both posters and have doxxed neither. Mako’s unprompted mentions of DG3 throughout the years makes me rightly suspect there is an obsession there (he sure does want to meet him in person, doesn’t he folks?).

There’s absolutely nothing funny about making a guy do a grueling workout, making his friend/wife/whoever film it, and then holding his $500 for an arbitrary amount of time until I announce the winner at my leisure. I don’t know why anyone would think that convincing an internet stranger to undoubtedly piss away $500 sight unseen and trolling him about it forever is feasible or funny.

See, this is why I like you, even though I didn’t drink any of your beer while I was in Myrtle Beach.

Unsurprising that the same people who wanted RJ banned also think I’m “lashing out.” At least you stay true to being a giant bitch.

lol man, just re-read your posts, you come across as the angriest dude in them and it certainly looks like you're lashing out.. whether you are that way in real life or not.. it's a little weird

ib "i don't need internet friends blah blah you're all just pussies" in response

Neither of us need his $500. He agreed to the challenge, which he initially suggested, before I ever know it had been laid out. Don’t twist this because you don’t like the outcome.

I don't think he agreed to the challenge being judged by only your friend though (and as trustworthy as I believe brews to be, it is undeniable that y'all are IRL friends and mako is not with either of you, so I get the hesitancy on his part)

btw whomever said the movie would be over becuse we didn't have any villains.. see, still tons of action!

btw whomever said the movie would be over becuse we didn't have any villains.. see, still tons of action!

My master plan worked! I stirred up so much nonsense last weekend that it put everyone on edge, and it's resulted in the movie continuing on.

Some people take the internet and exercising too seriously. But I'm a fatty that does F3. :noidea:

Dg3. Just curious. I legit like and get along with everyone on the boards. Why is it that you’re the one person that I truly dislike?

I don’t generally seek the approval of people with tens of thousands of internet posts who gleefully and baselessly accuse others of rape, white nationalism, etc. for e-high fives.

I don’t generally seek the approval of people with tens of thousands of internet posts who gleefully and baselessly accuse others of rape, white nationalism, etc. for e-high fives.

When did I ever say any of those things about you? What about your behavior would make me specifically dislike you?

Back