• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Perma ban: RJKarl

We have lost some great posters over the years. Whatever happened to Deac94? Not the more recent dude who did the recruiting posts, but the dude before that. From ATL maybe?

And there was a very active female poster back in the day who had some great takes.

And one of my all time favorites, Nature Boy, who used to break down football plays for us (and very well).

We have lost some great posters over the years. Whatever happened to Deac94? Not the more recent dude who did the recruiting posts, but the dude before that. From ATL maybe?

And there was a very active female poster back in the day who had some great takes.

And one of my all time favorites, Nature Boy, who used to break down football plays for us (and very well).

The Bz years caused a big divide in the fan base.

I took the two pieces of information I know about DG3 and google produced his identity in 2-3 secs. He has a fairly specific background and current lifestyle.

DG3 you doxxed yourself a long time ago bro

Lol no I didn’t and no you didn’t. But I suspect that you’ve been behind sharing that information since you knew anyway. But it’s cute that you pretend to look it up to cover your tracks.

All I know is DG3 crossfit and Charlotte...with ties to Wake Forest.

With that info, I pretty much found out you're just as handsome as Mako. Sorry Mako, but you guys are twinsies.

That 94 did live in the ATL area - nice guy who had some battles with DR. I volunteered to buy them both a drink in Seattle in 2002 to talk it out, but it fell thru. He likes SRV and his father worked with one of my good friends at Wake.

I remember three pretty active females - AquaR, DeacMom, and a cool black gal (can picture her, but can't recall her name).

Last edited:

With that info, I pretty much found out you're just as handsome as Mako. Sorry Mako, but you guys are twinsies.

I guess there could always be other Charlotte CrossFit Bros who went to wake. So I'm not making any absolute statements in this previous post

In that case, I take it all back. Mrs. mako must be a certified smoke.

Yeah this is exactly what I did. Then I went to LinkedIn to confirm it was him through our mutual connections on this board.

DG3 I didn’t reveal your name to anyone bro. I even edited my last post not to explain exactly how I found you.

Once anyone posts 2-3 kernels about their life on here then they’re exposed. Any half decent google sleuth can find you.

But yeah actually Mako and DG3 have a similar look. So they must can compete, because there can only be one.

Damn. Who woulda thunk it? (Mako + DG3 = twins) × (mako's smoke show wife + pandemic craziness) + vaccine = eskimo bros

Look, if you want to brawl, here's how you do it. Set up a new sub-forum here. Call it The Octagon. Limit RJ to that board. Re-admit anyone previously banned for fighting or assholism (racism, sexism, etc. still needs a perma-ban) to that forum only. Deny all others the ability to post in that forum.

Then each week admit 5 regular member volunteers in there to see how they do. End of the week, poll the entire membership to see which one of the 5 held up the best. He/she stays as a permanent member of The Octagon. Someone should write a theme song.

After a couple of months you'll have the regular boards, and the most interesting place on the internet.

Everybody wins.

This dude should start a message board! Who knows what it would become in 30 years but I want to be apart of it!

Back