• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Perma ban: RJKarl

Just looked at his public Facebook. It's, uh, definitely the real RJ. No doubt about it

Again, I don't want this to become a "tree for the forest" type thing, the FB stuff wasn't the primary reason he was banned, just something to pile on top of the reasons.

Yes, it was "just" a post he made to someone else on their wall/post, but it was a pretty disconcerting moment for me to log into another platform and see him both lying about me (saying I read all his PMs) and then suggesting I need to fuck a goat or ferret, to another poster from these here OGBoards (and again, that's the only post I saw just because we happened to have a mutual friend in this case so it showed up on my feed, who knows where or to whom else he has spread this nonsense). It was 100% his account, even including some of his typical bad jokes and comments so if he is denying it then he's lying no question. It's probably the usual way RJ lies, in which he just forgot he did something, and if you call him out on it he'll just deflect.

This is actually a gift for him because his constant posting on these boards over the past 15 or more years has been a detriment to his mental health. this is a chance for him to do something else with his time that is better for his whole self. Good luck to the guy, but this is good for all involved.

This thread is a good litmus test for which posters are or will soon be adherents of Qanon

I think the only way we make everyone happy is to allow RJ to defend himself in this thread.

Again, I don't want this to become a "tree for the forest" type thing, the FB stuff wasn't the primary reason he was banned, just something to pile on top of the reasons.

Yes, it was "just" a post he made to someone else on their wall/post, but it was a pretty disconcerting moment for me to log into another platform and see him both lying about me (saying I read all his PMs) and then suggesting I need to fuck a goat or ferret, to another poster from these here OGBoards (and again, that's the only post I saw just because we happened to have a mutual friend in this case so it showed up on my feed, who knows where or to whom else he has spread this nonsense). It was 100% his account, even including some of his typical bad jokes and comments so if he is denying it then he's lying no question. It's probably the usual way RJ lies, in which he just forgot he did something, and if you call him out on it he'll just deflect.

Compliments will get you now where at this stage.

Actually, look at Lectro’s ban. Biff knows how to do it. No whining about the guy saying on FB to other people bad things about the head Massa, no embarrassing attempts at justifications that only piss off apparently a decent amount of the rest of us.
Biff, you the man.

Actually, look at Lectro’s ban. Biff knows how to do it. No whining about the guy saying on FB to other people bad things about the head Massa, no embarrassing attempts at justifications that only piss off apparently a decent amount of the rest of us.
Biff, you the man.

This is a great post. The essence of OGBoards.

For all you crying ass Qanon cucks who can't understand why RJ why banned:

It is because his e-persona sucks.

He's a sad, needy ass old man.

This is a privately run website, and the moderators don't have to put up with insufferable dip shits who make running this message board unbearable.

That's it. That's why.

You're free to bitch and moan and cry first amendment, and whatever Fox News tag lines you don't actually understand, but nobody is listening to you.

Fuck your feelings.

What did RJ say on Facebook? Did it call out someone in real life?

This question continues not to be answered.

It’s kind of pathetic that RJ has been banned because his “e-persona sucks” or that “he’s a sad, needy ass old man”.

RJ has been interacting with Wake fans online for three decades. If you don’t like what he says scroll on by.

If Wake Forest sports hadn’t been the most boring thing on earth over the last 10 years I doubt there would’ve been an issue.

It’s kind of pathetic that RJ has been banned because his “e-persona sucks” or that “he’s a sad, needy ass old man”.

RJ has been interacting with Wake fans online for three decades. If you don’t like what he says scroll on by.

If Wake Forest sports hadn’t been the most boring thing on earth over the last 10 years I doubt there would’ve been an issue.

Too fucking bad. You annoying derps can go create your own message board, I'm sure it will do great. Or you can take over another Wake message board until you're kicked off that one too because you all suck.

This one isn't putting up with RJ's pathetic shit anymore.

Next.

To clarify "annoying derps" is a reference to all the cry babies on this thread who don't actually give a shit about RJ, but are using his deserved ban as a way to complain about fanciful percussion because the private sector (i.e. OGBoards) is actually holding people accountable for their actions.

I would have added that to my post above, but the edit function isn't working even though I'm in private mode, so its not a cache issues. This is a message board error that could have probably been fixed a long time ago if the mods didn't have to read and respond to RJ's needy ass messages all day.

Is this a joke?

I've had rjkarl on ignore for well over 10 years over three different iterations of these board. I "scrolled on by." I stopped engaging him. But he still dominated every thread by making everything about him. You can put him on ignore but you can't just ignore him. The boards are better when he's not around. This is a nice little community to take Wake sports and other stuff. Why ruin it by keeping him around?

I've had rjkarl on ignore for well over 10 years over three different iterations of these board. I "scrolled on by." I stopped engaging him. But he still dominated every thread by making everything about him. You can put him on ignore but you can't just ignore him. The boards are better when he's not around. This is a nice little community to take Wake sports and other stuff. Why ruin it by keeping him around?
That's why I thought the one thread treatment with no PM rights was the right decision. I never noticed him at all during those times cause I never went to those threads

Back