• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Perma ban: RJKarl

that deserves a gold star, not criticism

also kudos to kent for hooking us all up to rj 25 years ago

Can we just go ahead and also ban anyone who brings RJs messages to the board? He's banned for a reason. If he wanted to communicate on the board he should have learned how to not act like a 5 year old.

Just to prove that I too poked the bear back in day.

Also, I forgot about 81Deac. That dude used to drive me nuts.

Holy shit I remember this from lurking way back on the scout boards wayyyyy back in the day.

Kent, how much drugs were you on when you made that animation ?

I'm trying to think of the alias that RJKarl used that one time to prove that we were obsessed with him and had a visceral reaction to his name. Need to ban that asshole too.

22 page thread on RJ’s ban.

200.gif

90sdeac I think?

It's apparent you don't understand business.

When starting or restarting a business capital is necessary. In the GM case, it was government money. In some cases it's from private investors. Money is money. It doesn't matter where it originates.

Then the business starts into the production mode or restarts. After taking product to market, they hopefully make a profit. GM made huge profits in 2010that they wouldn't have made with the government capital.

Once they are strong footing they can make a public offering. This allows those who invested to cash out their initial investment.

That's what is happening with GM.

Johnny, you should put your partisan hat away and take a basic buinsess course. It might help your posts.

Back