Page 15 of 101 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202565 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

lotta y'all are indecisive

it's the millennial blood in ya
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

ya spend more time instagramming your pizza instead of CHOOSING it

"hi i am a millennial could i please have avacado on my 'za!" (pizza)

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    "hi i am a millennial could i please have avacado on my 'za!" (pizza)
    sorry dad i can't pay my students loans on my gender politics and praxis degree i just need my healthy fats

Yo B, that millennial humor is electric.

Boomers just aren't funny. That's their problem. Probably from all the wars they lost.

"whatever happened to good old plain cheese pizza ...

... the truth is that it's not good enough for today's cultural elites, who have declared war on traditional american values.

and where do they strike first? is it in the schools? in the home? i can't believe i'm saying this, but in our pizza parlors that's right. pizza parlors. we have andy ngo on to tell us all about it andy?"

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Yo B, that millennial humor is electric.

Boomers just aren't funny. That's their problem. Probably from all the wars they lost.

"whatever happened to good old plain cheese pizza ...

... the truth is that it's not good enough for today's cultural elites, who have declared war on traditional american values.

and where do they strike first? is it in the schools? in the home? i can't believe i'm saying this, but in our pizza parlors that's right. pizza parlors"
    Just learned that TKory is a Boomer.

look someone needs to carry the boomer torch rj lit

i'm out here trying to stoke vigorous discussion about pizza and y'all taking cheap shots the boards really are dead

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    Just learned that TKory is a Boomer.
    boom roasted

Speaking of wars we lost, do my fellow millennials remember being taught that Vietnam was a tie growing up?

I mean we got the shit kicked out of us in that one. Cleveland State was a better loss.

i'm out here trying to stoke vigorous discussion about pizza and y'all taking cheap shots the boards really are dead
    y'all are making pizza more difficult than it needs to be. pizza is good in almost all forms

Speaking of wars we lost, do my fellow millennials remember being taught that Vietnam was a tie growing up?

I mean we got the shit kicked out of us in that one. Cleveland State was a better loss.
    Yeah, but we killed more people, so we win.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    y'all are making pizza more difficult than it needs to be. pizza is good in almost all forms
    This the true. There's good pizza, there's great pizza, and there's pizza I'd prefer not to eat but I will. No such thing as bad pizza.

you die

and find yourself in a black void

a man ushers you to a table with a picture of Burke St Pizza and a picture of Mission Pizza on it

he tells you to choose

if you ask him for further context he remains silent

which do you choose
    is don't stop believing playing?

Quote Originally Posted by deaconson View Post
    is don't stop believing playing?
    yes but it stops abruptly when you make your choice

Have a foodie friend who was of that same "Pizza is fine but it can only be so good" take. Went to Baest in Copenhagen and it was mind-blowing. He was in total shock, very entertaining to watch.

Got on of the Ooni Koda pizza ovens for the back patio, only had one run on it but it was pretty great.

I disagree with you

uh, not really. depends on how you define it but, the VC read the room and threw a propaganda Hail Mary. we "lost" but we didnt get the shit kicked out of us.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    uh, not really. depends on how you define it but, the VC read the room and threw a propaganda Hail Mary. we "lost" but we didnt get the shit kicked out of us.
    yea it sorta depends on who you ask

what would kissinger say