Page 20 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253070 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Whatís wrong with Gatlinburg? Going there this summer for the first time.
    Itís Myrtle Beach without the beach.

Our family just started kayaking too, great activity to do with the kids while theyíre smaller because we can just toss them in the boat in front of us.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    This is a very apt description.
    Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by Deacfan2009 View Post
    This sounds very nice. Not much better than sitting out on the water with a few brew dogs and your thoughts.

I came very close to drunk purchasing an Oru Foldable kayak earlier this year.
    We picked up a couple of inflatable paddle boards recently - looking forward to getting out on those soon.

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    looks like a fire hazard

Whatís wrong with Gatlinburg? Going there this summer for the first time.
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    his child? fuck man, that is intense
    yeah, kinda nuts -- they were on the way to the hospital and it went from contractions to full on labor pretty fast, so they turned around and went home and the baby was delivered on the street on their block

some Ring videos captured some of it

It would be more intense if the child wasnít his.
    Yeah, that head poking through some strange woman's stretched out vagina is pretty intense. Totally different if it's your wife.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    Yeah, that head poking through some strange woman's stretched out vagina is pretty intense. Totally different if it's your wife.
    Ehhh...I don't think the vast majority folks really think of it that way in the moment. There's a lot of external stimuli that really keep the visual mitigated. Woman is screaming, her useless family members might be making noise, you might be telling a bystander to call 911, fishing a gym towel out of your gym bag, etc. I wasn't like, "OH COOL, A VAGINA." It was a lot more, "she looks like she's doing well, baby is moving down the birth channel, ok, that's a lot of fluid, recline her more, etc." Not a whole lot of downtime to be like, "hehehehehehhee pussy."

Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    Our family just started kayaking too, great activity to do with the kids while theyíre smaller because we can just toss them in the boat in front of us.
    Hm. This may help my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Deac Doug View Post
    Ehhh...I don't think the vast majority folks really think of it that way in the moment. There's a lot of external stimuli that really keep the visual mitigated. Woman is screaming, her useless family members might be making noise, you might be telling a bystander to call 911, fishing a gym towel out of your gym bag, etc. I wasn't like, "OH COOL, A VAGINA." It was a lot more, "she looks like she's doing well, baby is moving down the birth channel, ok, that's a lot of fluid, recline her more, etc." Not a whole lot of downtime to be like, "hehehehehehhee pussy."
    Speak for yourself.

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    WTF? i assumed we were talking about performing c-sections in the car

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Yep. Myrtle Beach of the mountains. But it's a great place to stock up on some air-brushed T-shirts.

just like Niagara Falls is Atlantic City without the beach, which is how I've described it to people

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    WTF? i assumed we were talking about performing c-sections in the car
    Makes sense due to all of the in vitro fertilizations that occur in the back seat of a car.

RIP to Butner, NC resident Bernie Madoff.

I gave my wife a fertility shot in the back of a car in downtown Clemson about an hour before the Wake football game there once

"Fertility Shot"

ha, in this case it was actually with a syringe