Page 20 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253070 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 2006

Thread: Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

  1. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Whatís wrong with Gatlinburg? Going there this summer for the first time.
    Itís Myrtle Beach without the beach.

  2. #382
    Our family just started kayaking too, great activity to do with the kids while theyíre smaller because we can just toss them in the boat in front of us.

  3. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Itís Myrtle Beach without the beach.
    This is a very apt description.
    Hungry

  4. #384

  5. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacfan2009 View Post
    This sounds very nice. Not much better than sitting out on the water with a few brew dogs and your thoughts.

    I came very close to drunk purchasing an Oru Foldable kayak earlier this year.
    We picked up a couple of inflatable paddle boards recently - looking forward to getting out on those soon.

  6. #386
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,119
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    looks like a fire hazard

  7. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Whatís wrong with Gatlinburg? Going there this summer for the first time.
    Lol.

  8. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    his child? fuck man, that is intense
    yeah, kinda nuts -- they were on the way to the hospital and it went from contractions to full on labor pretty fast, so they turned around and went home and the baby was delivered on the street on their block

    some Ring videos captured some of it

  9. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    It would be more intense if the child wasnít his.
    Yeah, that head poking through some strange woman's stretched out vagina is pretty intense. Totally different if it's your wife.

  10. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    Yeah, that head poking through some strange woman's stretched out vagina is pretty intense. Totally different if it's your wife.
    Ehhh...I don't think the vast majority folks really think of it that way in the moment. There's a lot of external stimuli that really keep the visual mitigated. Woman is screaming, her useless family members might be making noise, you might be telling a bystander to call 911, fishing a gym towel out of your gym bag, etc. I wasn't like, "OH COOL, A VAGINA." It was a lot more, "she looks like she's doing well, baby is moving down the birth channel, ok, that's a lot of fluid, recline her more, etc." Not a whole lot of downtime to be like, "hehehehehehhee pussy."

  11. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    Our family just started kayaking too, great activity to do with the kids while theyíre smaller because we can just toss them in the boat in front of us.
    Hm. This may help my case.

  12. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Deac Doug View Post
    Ehhh...I don't think the vast majority folks really think of it that way in the moment. There's a lot of external stimuli that really keep the visual mitigated. Woman is screaming, her useless family members might be making noise, you might be telling a bystander to call 911, fishing a gym towel out of your gym bag, etc. I wasn't like, "OH COOL, A VAGINA." It was a lot more, "she looks like she's doing well, baby is moving down the birth channel, ok, that's a lot of fluid, recline her more, etc." Not a whole lot of downtime to be like, "hehehehehehhee pussy."
    Speak for yourself.

  13. #393
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,119
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    Yeah, that head poking through some strange woman's stretched out vagina is pretty intense. Totally different if it's your wife.
    WTF? i assumed we were talking about performing c-sections in the car

  14. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Itís Myrtle Beach without the beach.
    Yep. Myrtle Beach of the mountains. But it's a great place to stock up on some air-brushed T-shirts.

  15. #395
    just like Niagara Falls is Atlantic City without the beach, which is how I've described it to people

  16. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    WTF? i assumed we were talking about performing c-sections in the car
    Makes sense due to all of the in vitro fertilizations that occur in the back seat of a car.

  17. #397
    RIP to Butner, NC resident Bernie Madoff.

  18. #398
    I gave my wife a fertility shot in the back of a car in downtown Clemson about an hour before the Wake football game there once

  19. #399
    "Fertility Shot"

  20. #400
    ha, in this case it was actually with a syringe

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •