• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m here for the Nashville slander. Nothing but bachelorette parties.

I am cancelling Nashville.

Went there last weekend to visit my aunt and uncle after not seeing them during Covid. I wandered down to Broadway to see what the Post-Pandemic world was looking like, and Chat Thread, I did not like it. The bars were crowded and had lines out front. Bands were more loud than good, and country wasn't the necessarily the music being played. The amount of different types of party buses was laughable. People seemed to be there more in costume than to enjoy a beer and good music. The days of Nashville being a pleasant weekend stop are over, leave it for the bachelorette parties and the Kid Rock fans.

Add Nashville to the list of places no longer worth visiting along with Branson and Gatlinburg.

(yes, I am vaccinated and plus two weeks and so were they hence the visit)

I mean you went to Broadway Street, that’s like going to dirty 6th in Austin and thinking that the city is gross.

whoa tell me more about these FOLDABLE KAYAKS

WTF? i assumed we were talking about performing c-sections in the car
Wtf, why would you assume this? Why would invasive surgery in a car be more likely than vaginal birth?

Also, if a rando performed an in-car c-section, that woman probably gonna die

Wtf, why would you assume this? Why would invasive surgery in a car be more likely than vaginal birth?

Poor sarcasm radar from a rhetoric expert.

I’m amused that people just interpreted not his child as a random woman.

I mean you went to Broadway Street, that’s like going to dirty 6th in Austin and thinking that the city is gross.

Should I also have waited in line to take my picture with the wings in the Gulch, #whatliftsyou ?

I am saying what use to be an enjoyable part of the city no longer is. I also did some good hikes and ate some some hot chicken, but the Broadway aspect of Nashville which once was a fun place to drink beers and listen to live music has become a caricature of its former self.

i mean, why else does one carry a pocket knife?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back