• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
correction to my story: the baby was birthed in the passenger seat; we regret the error

love that star trek episode when worf has to deliver the baby in an emergency

"why has it not begun"

itc knows what i'm talking about

wait itc why don't they just use transporter technology to beam the baby out of the womb when it's time

it is noon. what's for lunch chatters?

Our nanny (who is decidedly not a college senior) decided a few months ago that she'd just make my wife and I lunch (both WFH) every day because she loves cooking and is typically already making something interesting for the kiddo. So it is always a surprise to see what she'll whip up with our latest grocery order and leftovers.

Today it was a chicken salad sandwich (using leftover roast chicken we had) with a small side of nachos.

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do when the kid starts daycare next Fall and I don't have this luxury. I've grown dependent.

You'd have to get the whole placental too, which could lead to accidental hysterectomy.

i'm assuming they have the technology to be surgically accurate with the beaming of things, i dunno

remember when champagne papi owned the radio for a summer

the beaming process like kills some pathogens and shit is the EVIDENCE i'm relying on for my ARGUMENT here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back