• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
slaves don't have CARS so obviously not a good comparison

also, nannies are not necessarily maids. I do employ a housekeeper as well - another SLAVE.

the Brasky Cycle

Behold something you don't like
Rage against the practice
Argue with people who don't have a problem
Swear you'll never do it
Keep swearing it's beyond/beneath you
Yield to the thing you swore never to become

also, nannies are not necessarily maids. I do employ a housekeeper as well - another SLAVE.

Maybe your kid could afford to go to Colorado if you just taught him how to do the dishes. Odd that you complained about his lack of work ethic

Maybe your kid could afford to go to Colorado if you just taught him how to do the dishes. Odd that you complained about his lack of work ethic

what's your point, that my son is kind of a lazy teenager? SCOOP

I was gonna hope to do the dishes but then I got high,
Was gonna hit the slopes in college but I get high
Now an entire Entenmanns is gone and I know why
Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

What kinda jobs are y'all doing where ya can't space out your day working from home? Do you work at a call center or something? I've been going into the office all through the pandemic, but had a few too many and decided to "work from home" today. I haven't gotten out of bed yet.

You can fill it for $169

Large+Play+Yard+Safety+Gate.jpg

This plus Nevada explains so much of what makes Plama the Plama he is today.

What kinda jobs are y'all doing where ya can't space out your day working from home? Do you work at a call center or something? I've been going into the office all through the pandemic, but had a few too many and decided to "work from home" today. I haven't gotten out of bed yet.

what's the longest you've had to take care of a kid by yourself? what's the youngest kid you've ever taken care of by yourself?

you'd make a great nanny

I mean, it sounds like making 15 bucks an hour to just put a kid in a cage and maybe feed em every now and then is a sweet gig, not sure how plama is both arguing that it's easy to take care of a child while working AND that it's slavery to pay someone 15 bucks/hr to do that trivial job, completely contradictory points it seems like

and it is somehow morally wrong to provide someone a job and pay them because it makes more sense to do that from a cost perspective vs one of the parents quitting one of their jobs

and it is somehow morally wrong to provide someone a job and pay them because it makes more sense to do that from a cost perspective vs one of the parents quitting one of their jobs

Do you let your wife carry things while your hands are free? Of course not, because you'd feel ridiculous. That's kind how I'd feel letting someone change my kids diaper when I was home, especially if they were going to make a sandwich for me shortly thereafter.

Do you let your wife carry things while your hands are free? Of course not, because you'd feel ridiculous. That's kind how I'd feel letting someone change my kids diaper when I was home, especially if they were going to make a sandwich for me shortly thereafter.

“My kids”

LOL

This is some solid trolling folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back