• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
...can’t wait to actually use the thing again and do some international travel...

We should at least be microchipping our kids on their first visit to the vet.

Work from home life hack I just invented. Move the coffee pot from the kitchen into my office.

Thank you, this has been my Ted Talk.

I wish I had advice for y'all on passport renewals but that is a different side of the operation than I saw.

In all honesty my Ted Talk topics would probably have to be one of the following:

1. Contract Reviews
2. Recruits Wake Forest Football missed out on
3. 2007 Heisman trophy finalists
4. Alternate Game of Thrones fan theories
5. William Tecumseh Sherman.

These are the only topics I feel comfortable talking about for 30 minutes without notes.

Still gotta go to the kitchen for water right? Or do you bring it after it’s done brewing?

we should give kids passports when they're born. That way we know they're legal.

also you reminded me that I need to renew mine for my trip this fall

GM CT. The "Let's make lot's of money" song Allstate commercial is weird AF, but also catchy AF.

Renewing a passport is an expression of hope...

Decided to get the card in addition to the book this time.

No good reason...just a little redundancy and maybe simpler when traveling to Mexico or Canada...?

We should at least be microchipping our kids on their first visit to the vet.

you joke about this, but even as a crazy libertarian, I've considered looking into chipping my kids. I got freaked the fuck out after listening to a United States Attorney give a presentation about human trafficking. If you wanna go down a fucking terrifying rabbit hole, that's your huckleberry.

Apparently we have flown a drone on Mars.

Reports suggest there was no sunbathing neighbor...

I just spent ten minutes reading a chat thread from 2012. Surreal bc it's both exactly the same as every other chat thread we've ever had but contains characters that have long disappeared from our daily lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back