• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alllll official like

Might do a nanny share with some folks down the block who wanna use a payroll service for like taxes and shit

Alllll official like

Might do a nanny share with some folks down the block who wanna use a payroll service for like taxes and shit

We use SurePayroll. It’s super simple. The process of setting everything up is a hassle.

Thanks

This other family seems on top of it, fingers crossed we can not only find a good match with rando family a block away and agree on a nanny who works for both of our kids and the schedules we respectively have

Thanks

This other family seems on top of it, fingers crossed we can not only find a good match with rando family a block away and agree on a nanny who works for both of our kids and the schedules we respectively have

Should be easy enough to keep track of, seems you post the Mafia start dates in the thread titles.

I will admit this is a funny bit from the guy who posted “you have to pay me $300k not to watch wrestling videos all day” a week ago

I will admit this is a funny bit from the guy who posted “you have to pay me $300k not to watch wrestling videos all day” a week ago

I just never really considered having kids cause that would interrupt my ability to watch wrestling videos all day. I hadn't really considered I could just pay some poor gal around minimum wage to cover for me.

Morning, biff! You hit those weights and do the Thursday crossword in sub 6:30 yet?

There was a tricky clue in the top right, and I was misled by the shitty Thursday theme which didn't make any sense until I learned about the zoom in feature where you can put multiple letters per box

morning mako. i finished today's crossword without any issues, 13:07.

glad we AREN'T playing mafia today so i can get some work done

morning mako. i finished today's crossword without any issues, 13:07.

glad we AREN'T playing mafia today so i can get some work done

That’s because of all that work we already did wrecking that game as civ specials, bro.

I mowed 3 fields at school and my yard yesterday and woke up this morning to my eyes swollen shut.

oof. mine are watering and itching this morning, but nothing a claritin won't fix in short order.

Just finished the crossword while waiting to board this flight. What a theme. I definitely didn’t get it until I finished it and the app just spelled it out for me.

a high school kid wrote it. that's pretty impressive.

speaking of high school kids, after a lot of unnecessary angst (due to him not reading emails thoroughly), my son has finally been formally accepted at App and is going to become a hillbilly.

a high school kid wrote it. that's pretty impressive.

speaking of high school kids, after a lot of unnecessary angst (due to him not reading emails thoroughly), my son has finally been formally accepted at App and is going to become a hillbilly.

You tell him Uncle Mako is only a half hour away if he needs bail money.

App is actually pretty fratastic now. Far cry from the hippyville USA of a decade ago.

yeah i'm actually pretty excited for him. He "got accepted" about 6 weeks ago but was waiting for me (or some grandparent) to break down and pay for him to go to Colorado. When he finally realized there was no trust fund to tap into, he decided App was a better idea than taking out $100k of student loans for undergrad. Last week he was ready to accept and realized that the "congratulations" email actually said "congratulations, you're on the wait list." (LOLOLOL)

So after freaking out and thinking he might have to take a year off, the official acceptance came through a couple of days ago and we paid his deposit last night. After all the uncertainty, he's now genuinely excited to be going to App, so it actually worked out really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back