• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing lamer in this world than intense allergy days coupled with freezing weather.

Last edited:
yeah i'm actually pretty excited for him. He "got accepted" about 6 weeks ago but was waiting for me (or some grandparent) to break down and pay for him to go to Colorado. When he finally realized there was no trust fund to tap into, he decided App was a better idea than taking out $100k of student loans for undergrad. Last week he was ready to accept and realized that the "congratulations" email actually said "congratulations, you're on the wait list." (LOLOLOL)

So after freaking out and thinking he might have to take a year off, the official acceptance came through a couple of days ago and we paid his deposit last night. After all the uncertainty, he's now genuinely excited to be going to App, so it actually worked out really well.

Congratulations!

speaking of college decisions, my little sister is gonna start at DePaul in the fall and I’m pumped for it

had an afternoon beer yesterday and my face got so burnt

550k+ people are dead. forever. because assholes did not take this seriously those 13 months ago. willing to bet you are one of thoem. its about doing what's best for other people and not being selfish. less outdoor beer drinking, even after vaccination, is better for your fellow citizens. i am absolutely calling out the selfish behavior. pretty sure he doesn't care what i think but i did call out the selfish and entitled humblebrag.

550k+ people are dead. forever. because assholes did not take this seriously those 13 months ago. willing to bet you are one of thoem. its about doing what's best for other people and not being selfish. less outdoor beer drinking, even after vaccination, is better for your fellow citizens. i am absolutely calling out the selfish behavior. pretty sure he doesn't care what i think but i did call out the selfish and entitled humblebrag.

Must spread rep.

AMEN. You know what prevents a sunburn is a fucking MASK

Outdoor beer drinking and people that have a vacation planned within the next year just straight up assholes.

I got the theme near immediately but still took my slow and steady coffee sipping pace to get there in about 21 mins.

if it's high enough alcohol content it's okay since that will kill the virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back