• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
dangit this is the second day in a row i've gotten to noon and realized i haven't had a single drink of water

get it together townie

If you think bedtime was easy before just wait until they drop their nap. Bedtime is a fucking breeze. Half the time my 3 year old falls asleep while we're still reading books.

I have 3 kids and this has never happened.

They are all pretty good about going to sleep, but none of them have ever had a difficult time staying awake at the end of the day. And we do all we can to tire the little fuckers out.

e7bb804b-b6a6-4d84-b24f-1f15e8ff6d59_text.gif

I use Alexa and Siri for timers. So much easier just to quickly tell it to start a timer while you put it in the oven or whatever.

The absolute best part of working out at 4 in the morning is the fact that there's nobody else around. I don't understand the desire to have people watch you exercise.

You don't want people to see you cracking the eggs... You just like to show off the omelet.

I'm sure the CIA would love to hear your list of most poignant Neutral Milk Hotel songs.

less concerned with govt and more concerned with amazon and companies who wanna make me the product (above and beyond what they already do)

I'm sure the CIA would love to hear your list of most poignant Neutral Milk Hotel songs.

CIA agent furiously scribbling notes: "He is an engine and he's just rolling on! Through end revisions to state what he means!"

less concerned with govt and more concerned with amazon and companies who wanna make me the product (above and beyond what they already do)

I've found life is so much easier when you just don't think about things. I've never understood why anyone would want to take the red pill.

Amazon bot starts sending adverts for train sets and flaming pianos.

I've found life is so much easier when you just don't think about things. I've never understood why anyone would want to take the red pill.

my wife is a marketing professional so it's just a constant in my house

did you know a facebook pixel follows you around the internet everywhere you go? and that even if you never had a facebook profile they still have a shadow profile for you based on your friends close to you, which likely contains dozens of lines of personally identifiable information? and that they can still package and sell this information about you without your permission? it is good imo, because capitalism is good by default.

i mean, what are we supposed to do? not use the internet? it totally sucks but t's exhausting being outraged about it

i also refuse any listening devices; i know my phone is probably impossible to turn off but no assistants for me, either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back