Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

If you think bedtime was easy before just wait until they drop their nap. Bedtime is a fucking breeze. Half the time my 3 year old falls asleep while we're still reading books.

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    What do you do with leftover roasted potatoes? Maybe some sort of hash?
    yeah hash would be my vote. whole foods used to have a cherry chipotle sausage that I would use in my hash and it was so good

Agree with breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    If you think bedtime was easy before just wait until they drop their nap. Bedtime is a fucking breeze. Half the time my 3 year old falls asleep while we're still reading books.
    Ahhh sounds amazing. Looking forward to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Resilient Deac View Post
    Wife has been saying she has fomo.
    but she's not a millennial, i don't understand
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconCav06 View Post
    We do breakfast hashes with scrambled eggs (wife is pregnant and canít do over easy). Usually add some sort of meat and peppers and onions.

Have also put them in breakfast burritos.
    Yeah, many leftovers find their way into breakfast burritos.

Used car prices are insane right now. KBB is quoting me more than I what I paid for it new 2 years ago.

Thanks, the hash/bfast potato route was what I assumed but didnít know if I was missing something creative

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    Thanks, the hash/bfast potato route was what I assumed but didnít know if I was missing something creative
    That can't be creative? Don't have better idea but thinking outside the breakfast box might turn up something great.

I make bfast potatoes all the time is all

Quote Originally Posted by DistrictDeacon View Post
    Used car prices are insane right now. KBB is quoting me more than I what I paid for it new 2 years ago.
    Can confirm. Just bought one a week ago and it's definitely a sellers market.

Sheikh of Smoke
    Morning CT!

I throw whatever I have left over on the weekends into the skillet with eggs and then dump all the mix into breakfast quesadillas

morning tsy! i'm saving the crossword to do with my 14 year old who suddenly has developed an interest in doing them together.

12:41 for me which means you all will probably do it in 5

We're stuck in the phase where the 2yo is afraid to sleep by herself so one of us has to lay with her until she falls asleep. I know we should probably nip that shit in the bud, but she's the last kid so we both actually kind of enjoy the whole cuddling her till she falls asleep thing right now.

Yes the best case scenario with our almost 3 year old is she has quiet time but doesnít nap. We get a break and she is plenty tired for bedtime.

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    We're stuck in the phase where the 2yo is afraid to sleep by herself so one of us has to lay with her until she falls asleep. I know we should probably nip that shit in the bud, but she's the last kid so we both actually kind of enjoy the whole cuddling her till she falls asleep thing right now.
    My 5 year old still needs one of us in the room while he falls asleep. Weíve decided to just let it ride since we know one day he wonít want anything to do with us.

Quote Originally Posted by iodeac View Post
    12:41 for me which means you all will probably do it in 5
    6:07 this morning for me!

Sheikh of Smoke
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    I throw whatever I have left over on the weekends into the skillet with eggs and then dump all the mix into breakfast quesadillas
    We do this as well. If anything outside of meat, onions, or garlic stay in the fridge too long, we give them to the chickens for composting.