• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
my buddy delivered his baby in the backseat of his car today

kinda deep

Dang. My sister also had a baby today. Went in last night at 8 and was induced, had him around 730 am her time. Kinda crazy when you can just schedule new life entering the world as with any other appointment. Unless, of course, you deliver in the car.

Hawaii also makes me sad even though I've never been there. Big controversy in my field (broadly conceived) several years ago when a sub field with a kinda racist history and a largely OWG membership planned their annual meeting in Hawaii and it didn't go well for anyone. Learned a lot that year about occupation and genocide and ethnic cleansing and land rights violations and stuff.

But then I see that they've still got a union jack in their flag and remember that we're not the only assholes in the world

morning mako. were you able to sleep after yesterday's debacle?

also congrats uncle barca....tried to reply to that but multiquote (and reply with quote) are both JACKED UP

also my inbox has started to get mother's day retail emails. this morning I see one that says in the subject line "your mom is totally unique....." and my first instinct is to email them back a mom joke.

That was an epic shitshow of poor decision making on my part.

just realized that my teenagers housed an entire entenmann's rasperry danish yesterday, along with eating approximately $TEXAS apples

morning tsy. you and mako can talk early morning FARMING while i prepare for a client meeting today....I got my presentation materials from my team last night and MAN are they screwed up.

morning tsy. you and mako can talk early morning FARMING while i prepare for a client meeting today....I got my presentation materials from my team last night and MAN are they screwed up.

Tell them to call BDO.

Ahem, the proper CT term is #clients

Getting my second dose today.

Spending the next two weeks coming up with new excuses not to hang out with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back