• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at the Instagram for Mission Pizza and they have several posts with pies that are just crust and sauce. Wtf — is that a thing that people order?

Took our daughter a year and a half but she's finally not sleeping. My wife read a couple sleep books when the baby was born and it worked. She's always slept 12 hours straight through.

Now she's a little over a year and a half and she pretty much cries for 20+ minutes every night. I'm considering bourbon on her gums or crushing up a little Xanax in her juice...Or both...

20 minutes? You’re complaining about 20 minutes? I would have been happy with only 20 minutes.

You could probably transplant some seedlings.

We did 6 Earth Boxes this year and planted:

4 Basil
Rosemary
Mint

2 Cherry Tomato

2 Tomato

Squash
Zucchini

Cucumber
Eggplant

2 Banana Pepper
2 Bell Pepper
Poblano
Jalapeño

nice! i think I might go with some squash & zucchini. this is the only pot I have that is big enough for something other than herbs, the rest are smaller pots that used to have succulents.

burke st or mission pizza?

you have to choose one no hedging no nuance

you die

and find yourself in a black void

a man ushers you to a table with a picture of Burke St Pizza and a picture of Mission Pizza on it

he tells you to choose

if you ask him for further context he remains silent

which do you choose

it's a shame that Chicago is only associated with deep dish because Chicago tavern-style pizza bangs and giardiniera is my favorite pizza topping

you die

and find yourself in a black void

a man ushers you to a table with a picture of Burke St Pizza and a picture of Mission Pizza on it

he tells you to choose

if you ask him for further context he remains silent

which do you choose

i can't operate on this boy, he's my son

lol u suckas i said Burke st and i'm in heaven now chillin wit the babez git gud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back