• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think bedtime was easy before just wait until they drop their nap. Bedtime is a fucking breeze. Half the time my 3 year old falls asleep while we're still reading books.

What do you do with leftover roasted potatoes? Maybe some sort of hash?

yeah hash would be my vote. whole foods used to have a cherry chipotle sausage that I would use in my hash and it was so good

If you think bedtime was easy before just wait until they drop their nap. Bedtime is a fucking breeze. Half the time my 3 year old falls asleep while we're still reading books.

Ahhh sounds amazing. Looking forward to that.

Used car prices are insane right now. KBB is quoting me more than I what I paid for it new 2 years ago.

Thanks, the hash/bfast potato route was what I assumed but didn’t know if I was missing something creative

Thanks, the hash/bfast potato route was what I assumed but didn’t know if I was missing something creative

That can't be creative? Don't have better idea but thinking outside the breakfast box might turn up something great.

I throw whatever I have left over on the weekends into the skillet with eggs and then dump all the mix into breakfast quesadillas

morning tsy! i'm saving the crossword to do with my 14 year old who suddenly has developed an interest in doing them together.

12:41 for me which means you all will probably do it in 5

We're stuck in the phase where the 2yo is afraid to sleep by herself so one of us has to lay with her until she falls asleep. I know we should probably nip that shit in the bud, but she's the last kid so we both actually kind of enjoy the whole cuddling her till she falls asleep thing right now.

Yes the best case scenario with our almost 3 year old is she has quiet time but doesn’t nap. We get a break and she is plenty tired for bedtime.

We're stuck in the phase where the 2yo is afraid to sleep by herself so one of us has to lay with her until she falls asleep. I know we should probably nip that shit in the bud, but she's the last kid so we both actually kind of enjoy the whole cuddling her till she falls asleep thing right now.

My 5 year old still needs one of us in the room while he falls asleep. We’ve decided to just let it ride since we know one day he won’t want anything to do with us.

I throw whatever I have left over on the weekends into the skillet with eggs and then dump all the mix into breakfast quesadillas

We do this as well. If anything outside of meat, onions, or garlic stay in the fridge too long, we give them to the chickens for composting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back